**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for new alliance!

Looking for stronger alliance, never consistently done anything other that map 4, so looking for at least map 5. With regards to AW, not fussed either way. TIA :)

Comments

• Options
    Timo_CasagrandeTimo_Casagrande Posts: 55
    Do you find a home?
  • Options
    OWENSOWENS Posts: 77
    Not yet :)
  • Options
    Julie78Julie78 Posts: 6
    Sent you a friend request
  • Options
    Julie78Julie78 Posts: 6
    OWENS sent a request to chat in-game
  • Options
    TheHyperFlashTheHyperFlash Posts: 41
    You have line?
  • Options
    Timo_CasagrandeTimo_Casagrande Posts: 55
    AO95: I sent you a friend request in game

Or hit me up on Discord: Timo Casagrande (PST)#9435

Check us out in game, tag SnS!!
  • Options
    AcornagentAcornagent Posts: 130
    Add line when u can pls. We aw p2/3 map 7
  • Options
    AcornagentAcornagent Posts: 130
    Line is acornagent sorry ahha
  • Options
    futurepagefuturepage Posts: 2
    Hey we have a spot, rebuilding an alliance with very active members. futurepage is line ID
    Alliance name is The Inner Circle
  • Options
    eggesteggest Posts: 152
    My alliance is looking for one or two good players to run with us. We run a mix of map 5 and 6, scoring 300mil. We are doing map 6 for the first two days minimum, sometimes more.

Wars are 2 bgs on rotation, so everyone plays but also gets regular breaks from it. We get gold 2 in around tier 6-7. Nothing too bad.

We are a friendly bunch, most of the group has been playing together for about 3-4 years. Line is required, if you're interested, add me: eggest1
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Since this is an duplicate thread, I'm going to close this one and direct any eyes towards the remaining thread here. I'm not going to delete it, just in case any replies here are helpful to the @OWENS. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.