**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7.2 Exploration Effect.

So I have explored 7.2 now, and this chapter was really really well done. I overestimated Gwenmaster and underestimated my own skills went in 7.2.6 with 1500 units and a full stash of pots. and revives. Used no units but 4L1 revives and 8L5 health potions in full exploration for this quest. Mister Sinister for mutant(reverse controls immune) and skill phase, Corvus for science(any guaranteed crits champ works) and mystic and Dr.Doom for Cosmic(Stagger Sp1 coldsnap buff) and Tech( While in aura of hazareth light attacks give no power so end cosmic phase with sp3 and go ham won't have to bait a single sp1 and resulting heavy).
The other quests were very fun as well.

SCREENSHOT

Ranked 3 My Angela and took her to sig 69(put 20 generic from explo. into her)

SCREENSHOT

Followed the principle of "1 bird in hand is better than 2 in the bush" in my nexus choice and picked red guardian instead of antman( 3rd choice was blue cyclops lol). I also have 6* abom so this might be nice.

SCREENSHOT

My 6* star is better than most so I can't complain looking to make some fun rankups next month so leave some suggestions.

SCREENSHOT
SCREENSHOT

My general advice to anyone will be invest heavily in masteries. I'm FTP. I had saved over 5000 units before 7.2 release, realized it could be done with negligible item use so ended up unlocking and putting 3 points in coagulate, 2 more unlocks in Deep wounds( Ranked 3 KM this month as well), and put 1 each more in assasins and despair.

I have a very attack oriented mastery setup and I love it . Didn't have to change mastery set-up(suicide-oriented) even once in 7.2 exploration.
Overall was pissed with arena changes but Kabam won me over with 7.2 .
Also Gwenmaster=best endgame boss.

Comments

• Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Congrats bro!
  • SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Posts: 126

Congrats bro!

Thanks geralt
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Ranked 3 My Angela and took her to sig 69

Nice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Posts: 126
    Kill_Grey said:

Ranked 3 My Angela and took her to sig 69

Nice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I put 3 generic sig stones in Thing to take him to sig 40, went to angela's profile and realised I would be able to take her to only sig 69 but then master oogway's famous words "there are no accidents" ringed in my ears and I chuckled in the dark hunched over my phone's screen...