**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just need the torso!

AnakinIsGoneAnakinIsGone Posts: 220
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
It was never really a major aspiration of mine to summon Platinumpool, but after a couple of glasses of Merlot, I decided last night to blow 15,000 Incursion Artifacts on the Understandably Swole Right Arm of the Fabulous One, and eight Fabulous Crystals. To my amazement, I pulled not only 300 units from the crystals, but the Strapping Young Legs of the Fabulous One as well! Added to the Surprisingly Jacked Left Arm of the Fabulous One and the Beautiful Mouth of the Fabulous One, that I already owned, I now have possession of four of the five pieces! All of a sudden, summoning Platinumpool has become somewhat of a nebulous ambition of mine (well played Kabam… you know what you did.)

All that currently stands between me and a 5* Platinumpool is the Rippling Torso of the Fabulous One.

Does anybody have any idea when the torso might become available in the Unit Store, Black ISO Market, Login Offers, Monthly Events, or anywhere else? Or should I fritter away another 20,000 Incursion Artifacts and hope and pray that the 1.25% chance of getting the torso from one of the eight Super Fabulous Crystals comes to fruition?

Just need the torso! 22 votes

Wait for another offer
36%
DrZolaphillgreenŘïdđhįmodishika123Masaraksh1Salve_maker05Avengerx_men89_IAMGROOOT 8 votes
Blow those 20,000 Incursion Artifacts
63%
Zeroj2kLucky7LucianoAnotheKill_GreyAnakinIsGoneSarvanga1_MauledHeroesforhire18_Param1988Abhro12_3Gr8TonyStarkTostig32ChaosMax1012Husain_b128 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Wait for another offer
    Good luck
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    The 20000 artifact bundle won't give pieces for the 5* version.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I would just buy these offers just for the units even if you don't get the piece.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Are you sure?
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Are you sure?
    These are 6* pieces not 5*.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Wait for another offer
    I only need the torso too, pulled 910 units plus legs from the artifacts deal.
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

Are you sure?
    These are 6* pieces not 5*.
    Noooooooooooooooooo... you're right... there goes my dream :'(
  • Options
    I honestly didn't know there was a 6* rarity! Thanks for pointing that out and helping me save 20,000 Incursion Artifacts @Sarvanga1_ and @ItsDamien :)