**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

When will we see rank down tickets?

You guys have made a lot of big changes, and have some some silent nerfing, and now many of us have some champs that we spent lots of time, money and resources to rank that are no longer usable. I'm not complaining about these things, but I'd really appreciate some rank down tickets so that I can adjust my roster.

You all said they'd be back months ago. But when? I think everyone would agree even a couple 4 and 5 star rank down tickets would be appreciated and needed.

Comments

• AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    They won't issue generic RDT's like the last time. If they ever come back, they will be character specific ones.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,719 ★★★★★
    They will be back when champions get nerfed or completely changed, and they will be specific tickets.

If you take your time to search in the forums before creating another thread on it you would see how many times this was already discussed
  • YSBYSB Posts: 192
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    They will be back when champions get nerfed or completely changed, and they will be specific tickets.

If you take your time to search in the forums before creating another thread on it you would see how many times this was already discussed

I know this has come up before. I've brought it up before. But nobody from Kabam ever comments about it so by bringing it up yet again, i'm hoping they'll actually respond.
    YSB wrote: »

I know this has come up before. I've brought it up before. But nobody from Kabam ever comments about it so by bringing it up yet again, i'm hoping they'll actually respond.

Actually they have.
    Afrid wrote: »
    YSB wrote: »

Actually they have.

Then I missed it. All I've ever seen them say was a few months back that we may see them again someday, but then nothing since and no actual details.
    @YSB , I saw one today, in a post about gwenpool nerf
    Afrid wrote: »
    @YSB , I saw one today, in a post about gwenpool nerf

I saw a few threads about the Gwenpool nerf, none of them i saw had a response from Kabam about rank down tickets. I didn't see them all by any means, so if it's there, feel free to link me to it.
  • Mr_ChrisMr_Chris Posts: 109
    The first set of rankdown tickets were only issued so that top alliances wouldn't fall behind on the prestige race with 4/55 iron man, iron fist, spider man and Ronan . It makes sense to keep the top spenders happy and if allowed them to do it without having to flood the game with t2a.

Now that they've been able to correct and lock up the top prestige indefinitely we will never see generic rank downs again. I'd be happy to be proven wrong and would love to swap out one of my 4/55.