**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bug in Special Objectives Langurian castle rifts

I have completed the epic difficulty 7 times in the Langurian Castle rifts but the Special objectives show only 4 times. Please check the issue.

Comments

• Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    You have to claim the first one before it starts counting the other. Inconsistent mechanic but that's how it works
  • Options
    TrojansTrojans Posts: 18
    Chikel said:

You have to claim the first one before it starts counting the other. Inconsistent mechanic but that's how it works

i had this too..why didnt Kabam tell us this in the EQ/SQ Thread?
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Trojans said:

Chikel said:

Cuz it's just something that's happened for a long time. It was like that last month as well...
  • Options
    Bjorn7890Bjorn7890 Posts: 24

For me, I cannot claim the key for the 2nd time even I complete the quest in any difficulty.
  • Options
    DawsMan said:

Trojans said:

Chikel said:

Cuz it's just something that's happened for a long time. It was like that last month as well...
    then why when i try the heroic it still counted?
    i didnt claim the first 4 but points still counted on. I will missed the awakening gem if this not being fixed.
  • Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    I claimed the key first and did 5 times but still the counter isn't moving. So OP is right.
  • Options
    Huron2344Huron2344 Posts: 21
    Same here, I have run 8 rifts and claimed the first key as soon as it was available but the bar for the second key remains at 0/4 when I already should be able to claim it.
  • Options
    LoganweaponxLoganweaponx Posts: 8
    I’m seeing the same issue. Have beaten the side quest several times but not counting towards obtaining second key.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★

I’m seeing the same issue. Have beaten the side quest several times but not counting towards obtaining second key.

You can only obtain the second key next week.
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi folks, please feel free to reach out to Support and they can assist you with your accounts directly. Thank you for your cooperation!
  • Options
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, please feel free to reach out to Support and they can assist you with your accounts directly. Thank you for your cooperation!

Will this gonna be fixed sir? because if not then im not gonna be able to reach the 5* awakening gem on Epic special objectives. Minus 1 points left.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Trojans said:

Kabam Boo said:

Will this gonna be fixed sir? because if not then im not gonna be able to reach the 5* awakening gem on Epic special objectives. Minus 1 points left.
    The forum mods can't access ingame accounts. You have to contact support like he said
  • Options
    Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    Trojans said:

Kabam Boo said:

I think you will be alright as we get 28 entries and the objectives require 26 completions. But you could ask support to give you credit for the one you missed.
  • Options
    DBGMDBGM Posts: 16
    How exactly am I supposed to get the Epic milestones, requiring 26 completions, when I’m limited to 7 entries?? XD lmfao
  • Options
    BlarghBlargh Posts: 38
    I completed this weeks level but didn’t get the key. First two were no problem but now, entry burnt, no key. Goddammit…
  • Options
    RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    DBGM said:

How exactly am I supposed to get the Epic milestones, requiring 26 completions, when I’m limited to 7 entries?? XD lmfao

It’s 7 per week, over 4 weeks, so u get a total of 28 runs in each difficulty. I know we are so used to mistakes from kabam that that kind of mistake actually seems plausible, but I’ll give it to kabam they havnt messed up that bad, well in a while.
  • Options
    RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    Blargh said:

I completed this weeks level but didn’t get the key. First two were no problem but now, entry burnt, no key. Goddammit…

This just happened to an alliance mate of mine, he ended up auto-fighting a lower difficulty and got the key that way.

• Options
    RO53TT1 said:

DBGM said:

It’s 7 per week, over 4 weeks, so u get a total of 28 runs in each difficulty. I know we are so used to mistakes from kabam that that kind of mistake actually seems plausible, but I’ll give it to kabam they havnt messed up that bad, well in a while.

Both my epic & legendary require 35 runs (you can see the last milestone being out of a total of 10 instead of 5). This really doesnt make sense on Kabam’s end, bc theres literally no way to complete 35 runs, even if i do every 7 entries over the four weeks. Thats only 28…..
  • Options

RO53TT1 said:

DBGM said:

Both my epic & legendary require 35 runs (you can see the last milestone being out of a total of 10 instead of 5). This really doesnt make sense on Kabam’s end, bc theres literally no way to complete 35 runs, even if i do every 7 entries over the four weeks. Thats only 28…..
    My math was kinda off.. its 30 runs after each milestone not 35. Still, 7 entries over 4 weeks is 28 & doesnt cover enough to complete these objectives
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

RO53TT1 said:

DBGM said:

My math was kinda off.. its 30 runs after each milestone not 35. Still, 7 entries over 4 weeks is 28 & doesnt cover enough to complete these objectives
    4+4+4+4+10 is 26
    Yeah thanks. I realized it was out of 4 & not 5. Its still weird tho, bc i know that Epic was the only difficulty i didnt lose entry tickets on bc it had the best rewards, so im wondering if it was the issue other players were having:

They complete the milestone & continue grinding out fights without claiming the rewards first, so it doesnt carry over into the next milestone. Idk, something still off.