**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Guys, need help with GM gauntlet.

Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 309 ★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I haven't tried that quest yet. I just want to know what are the champs that is best from my roster to complete that quest.
So guys any advice appreciated.
Here is my roster.

Comments

• GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    if you want completion rewards only then :
    Magneto or Apoc or AA for Doom (Pick 1 , But I'd Say Go with AA)
    Claire for Terrax
    Doom for Vision
    AA For Modok
    Can try Sentinel against Spider Ham (build analyse and just hit as his damage increases per analys)
    Hype for Boss

So your team.
    AA
    Claire
    Doom
    Sentinel
    Hyperion
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 309 ★★

if you want completion rewards only then :
    Magneto or Apoc or AA for Doom (Pick 1 , But I'd Say Go with AA)
    Claire for Terrax
    Doom for Vision
    AA For Modok
    Can try Sentinel against Spider Ham (build analyse and just hit as his damage increases per analys)
    Hype for Boss

So your team.
    AA
    Claire
    Doom
    Sentinel
    Hyperion

No I need to explore it bro..
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 309 ★★
    Haji_Saab said:

If you are good with Prof x or can learn to use him, then you can use the following team:

Claire, Doom, Apoc, Prof x plus 1 (cable or AA).

Thanks man I'll go with arc