**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Magneto issue

Cant make a video on my phone, so have to make it in text, sorry in advance. Would be nice if someone can record that and attach here.

Magneto's "Magnetism" doesnt work as intended in EQ 3.1 Boss Guillotine 2099, at least on Cav difficulty. He still cannot miss, reverse her regen and can obtain more then 5 perma-prowess, BUT ab accuracy is not reduced at all (all abilities worked 100% of a time for all 6 runs) and SP3 doesnt do extra "immune to bleed" dmg.

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    It's probably just the nodes, Enhanced abilities and Right back at it.
    Enhanced abilities: Higher AA.
    Right back at it, debuff immune after being knocked by heavy and special.
  • igorganniigorganni Posts: 15

Yeah, you are right about Enhanced ab, didnt see it, my bad.
    But right back at it just grants immunity to debuffs after knock down, while sp3 is supposed to trigger armor break in the same time with damage, and that is defenitely before knock down
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,476 ★★★★★
    igorganni said:

But right back at it just grants immunity to debuffs after knock down, while sp3 is supposed to trigger armor break in the same time with damage, and that is defenitely before knock down
    I have the same issue with Mag’s SP3 in this fight. The way he works and the way the node works means he should apply armor breaks at beginning of SP3 as long as Guillotine doesn’t have debuff immunity active when you use it
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    My Mags also didnt apply the Armor Breaks on the Morningstar Boss in the first chapter of the cav quest
    igorganni said:

Did you knock her down before the SP3? Now that would be a problem..
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    I’ve also been having that trouble with the Guillotine 2099 boss as well. I’ve been timing the sp3s for when her debuff immunity runs out, but it still doesn’t do any big damage. While the Right Back At It node is most likely to blame by removing the armour breaks after the attack, shouldn’t we still be seeing big numbers since the armour breaks are supposed to apply on activation?
  • Hey everyone, if you are concerned there is a bug and wish to report it then we have a Bug Template form for you to follow so we can ensure the most accurate information is being relayed to those who need to see it.

Please include as much information from this template as possible with your report.

Device and Version: (Example, iPhone 7) Be sure to include make and model of the device you are playing on when experiencing the issue.

Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 11) You can find out the operating system on an iPhone by going to Settings, then General and scrolling down to “Version.” You can find the operating system version on Android by going to Apps, then Settings and “About Device.”

Mobile Carrier: (Example AT&T) If your device uses cellular data, please include information about your data provider.

Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both?

Game Version Installed: To check which version of the game you have installed, go to the App Store or Play Store and confirm that you have the latest version installed which will show you the number. (Example, 17.1.5)

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.

Champions Affected: Which Champions are affected by this issue? What is their Rank, Level and which Signature Abilities do they have unlocked?

Active Boosts: Are you using any boosts when you experience this issue?

Description of the Issue: Please include a full and complete description of the problem you are experiencing with as much relevant detail as possible. Include how often it happens (once, sometimes or always) and how long you've been experiencing the issue.

Screenshot or Video: If you are able to capture a screenshot or video that helps visually demonstrate the issue you are experiencing, please include it along with your report. More information on how to take a screenshot can be found here.

Thanks!

• Adamb208Adamb208 Posts: 152
    Enhanced abilities just says all abilities trigger more often. So her digicloak for instance should proc 200% more often. How does this affect her AA overall though?

On a side note, I agree with the OP. Mags does not work on this node, though he did not miss when she was digicloaked for me. The rest I agree with (he wouldn’t gain prowess as normal and when I got him up to 38 prowess and launched an sp3 after not knocking her down, he did maybe 1-2% damage in total). I also tried falcon to stop the digicloak from activating and his abilities also don’t work when locked on. Digicloak wasn’t affected at all.

I will also say that there is no way her abilities are only being affected by a 200% increased trigger. She is supposed to be a 15% chance for digicloak activation against non-mutants. As soon as she finishes her cool down, she activates digicloak again on the second hit. At least that has been consistent so I can plan my attacks accordingly. Same scenario even with falcon locked on. No change whatsoever.
  • Doovid12Doovid12 Posts: 83
    The best way that I found to do this fight (w/ red mags) is regular 5-hit combos and then SP2s. You can build up prowess before launching the SP2 if you want.
  • TimestoneAdarsHTimestoneAdarsH Posts: 111

It's probably just the nodes, Enhanced abilities and Right back at it.

It don't look like that....
    That node don't effect Abilities