**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7.2.1 flail/clapback path

A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★

Hyperion is #hero and I had built up 4 furies on him, plus he had power gain so 5 buffs total. However, when throwing a sp2 with all these buffs on he didn’t shrug the debuffs from flail/clapback off. Is this a bug or am I misreading the whole superiority node?

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    It’s when you gain a buff
  • Options

So the superiority bit only increases the chance and you still have to gain a new buff afterwards?
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    A_NAZ said:

So the superiority bit only increases the chance and you still have to gain a new buff afterwards?
    I think so
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Just ghost it
  • Options
    Ok cheers guys. Who did people find good for the path? I was hoping to make it more interesting and not just ghost the whole thing 😂 but claire failed me before and hype also failed having subbed him in for her
  • Options
    Gamer said:

Just ghost it

Aren’t you always telling me you’re bored of ghosting 👀😂
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    A_NAZ said:

Ok cheers guys. Who did people find good for the path? I was hoping to make it more interesting and not just ghost the whole thing 😂 but claire failed me before and hype also failed having subbed him in for her

Ghost ht
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Angela .
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I used colossus (with OR synergy because it's just too good to not use it), three immunities helps and every time you parry you gain an armor up buff ^_^ i don't remember who i used for ronan though... maybe Odin, i'm not sure ^^"

EDIT: i think i also used torch and he did well too, clapback is a godsend for him ^_^
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Even prof X wasn't having any benefit from the node with his rotation. I assume it's a bug, but he wasn't removing any debuffs when at 5 prowesses.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    A_NAZ said:

Yep