**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New to Forums

Hey all, I’ve sort of new to forums. I’ve used it once or twice, but never bothered to create an account. I’ve been playing for about a year now, and my progression is that of a Cav player who’s on 7.2 . Any tips or things I should know about? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Welcome!

I gave you your first disagree. You can expect more to come 😉
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★

Turn and run while you still can.

You kidding? He’s posted. It’s already too late!
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    welcome to the Fun Bunch.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,818 ★★★★★

• Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Yibambe said:

Hey all, I’ve sort of new to forums. I’ve used it once or twice, but never bothered to create an account. I’ve been playing for about a year now, and my progression is that of a Cav player who’s on 7.2 . Any tips or things I should know about? Thanks!

Welcome to the pit of eternal darkness and suffering.
    We have 'WHO'S BEST SCIENCE, COSMIC, MYSTICA,SKILL, MUTANT, TECH" polls
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 543 ★★★

Yibambe said:

We also have a standard and steady amount of “compensation pls “and “quitting the game” posts. Those are especially appreciated by the forum community.
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    Welcome to the forums! We’re all here to help :) (well most of us are)
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Just don’t ask about trading systems or rank down tickets and we are all good
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Shock29 said:

Yibambe said:

We also have a standard and steady amount of “compensation pls “and “quitting the game” posts. Those are especially appreciated by the forum community.
    I can visualise it already 😂😂
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Forums are where internet people go to die.

Huh, guess I've been dying for over two decades now. Neat.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Fresh meat

I mean welcome to the forums

Avoid best champ polls
    Groot is your lord and savior
    And KD posts might disorient you but you'll get used to it Eventually.....
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Feel free to occasionally post hot-takes and get disagree-spammed to oblivion ;)
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Shock29 said:

Yibambe said:

Don't forget the"Banned for no reason please unban" post and the "bring back selling champions" post
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★

Shock29 said:

Yibambe said:

Don't forget the"Banned for no reason please unban" post and the "bring back selling champions" post
    You forgot rank down ticket posts
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,818 ★★★★★

Forums are where internet people go to die.

Huh, guess I've been dying for over two decades now. Neat.

Everybody's dying. You're dying from the moment you're born. That's life.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Drenlin said:

Shock29 said:

Yibambe said:

You forgot rank down ticket posts
    And make iceman coldsnap immune ones (though they seem to be a little less common now)