**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

HYPERION, CORVUS GLAIVE or CGR?

BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Judging by the overall utility and damage output, which of these cosmic giants you would like to have in your roster and why?

HYPERION, CORVUS GLAIVE or CGR? 62 votes

Hyperion
29%
TheManMythLegendOliverJWThatGuyYouSaw235Berson89Colonaut123Kill_GreyPGK88RenaxqqParam1988FlashSpideyTheExit27Xguard77ADwar616AmnetiesGr8TonyStarkBzeeDivine59765Draconic_12 18 votes
Corvus glaive
24%
Lvernon15JuggerNotEtjamaTRONG94MaxLeePhillip14233DawsManRouger4Cap45AGENT_A7KTheBoogyManKennMcocfargenhorpimeSMarostrange2005 15 votes
Cosmic ghost rider
35%
superdiaCosagornHammerbro_64yuwmanveertherealLegionnaireiFilipowiczNockoMCOCHazzaodishika123OminiManScrubhanHoneyIndBlumladenJed4223Dhoomsayirondoom_33MrChunkyLickyEvilblue 22 votes
Venom
4%
te_dua_shumAlbinoDarkElfAndyBeardo 3 votes
Medusa
1%
Heattblastt 1 vote
Captain marvel movie
4%
udyedagainThe_beast123sherin_66 3 votes
Any other cosmic champ
0%

Comments

• Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Already got an r2 6* CGR and an r5 5* Hyperion and that's all I need.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Captain marvel movie
    Guess what? I have 4 of them from the poll. I have an Angela too.
    CMM is the only one I don't have. If I get her, it would be awesome man!

PS: Give me a Nick before her, pretty please?
  • Options
    AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    edited June 2021
    Venom
    My 5* roster is relatively thin (about 65 champs, 6 of which are 5/65) but if I had the chance to trade my 5/65 Venom, there'd only be 4 champs I'd give him away for and none of those is a cosmic. He's so fun to play. Plus he's quite good, isn't he?
    Of those other ones, a Hype would be very appreciated. And CMM because of NF.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Corvus glaive
    I’ve got them, but Corvus would be the one I’d miss the most if I didn’t
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Captain marvel movie

Got all 3. Hype still stands as the king. You just can't beat that power gain

Power gain that doesn't need to have combo's like few other people to activate it. ( CGR.... hehe).
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Hyperion
    I dunno how people find corvus glaive to be best cosmic.... I mean for shorter fights he is brilliant... But he is absolutely not good for long fights... Hyperion owns the cosmic class
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Cosmic ghost rider
    Only because I already have Venom Medusa Hype CMM and Corvus already r4/r5 lol

But in terms of ranking I think CGR and Hype are tied with CG close behind
  • Options
    MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    Corvus glaive
    Well, I have all top three Hyperion, CG & CGR as R5 5* and also CG as R2 6* (soon to be R3) and CGR as R3 6* :smile: If only Hyperion was available as 6* he would be ahead of the rest all but as he is not CG and CGR are and will be better in future as R4 and R5 6*.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,118 ★★★★★
    I know it's a cliche at this point, but I'm still gonna say it depends on your preferred mastery build.
    Suicides: Corvus, all day
    No Suicides: Hype, all day
    Venom comes next in overall usefulness IMO, with either build.
    CGR is pretty crazy.. and I think is ok with either build.
  • Options
    AlbinoDarkElfAlbinoDarkElf Posts: 111
    Venom
    CMM has been my account MVP since I pulled her as one of my first 5*'s alongside Nick Fury. And she still is my MVP for Alliance Quest. Once she is ramped up I go into the fight with 23 or so Binary, parry once and then destroy the enemy before indestructible even falls off. That being said, I would really like a Venom for Variant content.
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    Cosmic ghost rider
    i got hype CGR and CMM at r5/r2 i can say CGR is the best cosmic
  • Options
    Hyperion
    Hyperion is winning yeaahhhh. I wish they release 6* HYPERION soon.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    Corvus glaive
    People say CGR is overhyped, and in a way they are right. But at the same time, he shines in AW, AQ, potion farming, and clearing content he can just hit such high levels of damage without needing to worry about nodes.

Corvus is the best, usable everywhere benefits highly from suicides.
    Hyperion, no bittersteel not just due to nostalgia
    CGR as per earlier
    Venom - can be used everywhere
    CMM- yeah really good damage and utility. She's good, I just can't see myself putting her above venom or corvus, or hype.
  • Options
    Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    Corvus glaive
    Now that I’m thinking of it, ANGELA should be there. I would take her on my roster at sig 200. She has relatively good damage and she is immune to EVERYTHING if she has 3 buffs. Even DEGEN!! She is amazing now