**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Game is back up again

Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
Should kabam give us rewards after servers down?

Game is back up again 49 votes

Yes (explain)
42%
DJRipsterStrategicxtremegamerJwallace25Tanuj_ZodeEGAPPEL5tuposacpZombieDude1234SammyJankisf3arth3r3aper807Rm1491Nitro422CassyAMFJay_Guanzonshchong2VigotheCarpathianTuttikalaXxshadowxXCakedaddy4EVER 21 votes
No
34%
Mike_OxwollenKingLotusTBJ1118HarcourtmazeAppieYellsomeCap253zmohsin6EgeCJT_Wrexz26IrakliOndZ1haunted_memoryhydrogohardLeepower12Patchie93patel3186 17 votes
Kabam has too many bugs
22%
RB6942Jac094SpeedbumpNatBornKillaLibralonixveector26AKTEKViciousJParthyzanDarkmatter779Draady 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Yes (explain)
    Because it is not the fist time.
  • Options
    WatdenWatden Posts: 54
    Don’t care because it’s just a game.
  • Options
    AMFAMF Posts: 83
    Yes (explain)
    They should. But I don't expect them to. Would be nice to get some 5* shards so I can get my first 5* champ.
  • Options
    PedrobarraPedrobarra Posts: 41
    They should always give us something whenever the server crashes for extended periods unexpectedly. Small boosts, revives, energy refills , whatever. Something small to show they care and understand the level of commitment players have towarfs this game.

But what they should and what they will do have and likely always will be two different things. So enough with the compensation posts? You’re beating on a dead horse
  • Options
    ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    Kabam has too many bugs
    The bugs are now permanent in this game
  • Options
    Some 5* shards can be good but I thing they will not give something
  • Options
    FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 288 ★★★
    Still down here. Infuriating. I have to leave for work soon. This has cost me my entire morning play time. But don’t expect any meaningful compensation. They’ll give us a pittance, if anything, and yhen delete all of these posts.
  • Options
    i would be happy to get my 100 units i just spent on the team revive on the master timed event that has now timed out and i have no chance to finish it as it only had just over an hour to go before it droped the first time.