**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next Progression Target

ScarXScarX Posts: 65
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I became cavalier a month ago, here's how my current roster looks

What should be my next progression target?

Next Progression Target 47 votes

6.2 completion run
27%
Alex13369Qacobihate8745SpideyFunkoPhillip14233LpooFaseehDawsManKablCrcrcrctofuシDraconic_12MrInsanity 13 votes
Variants (Please specify which one)
29%
zuffyVuDahRepto23GoddessIliasSparx265HoitadoChaosMax1012H700ScaroladipoTheBoogyManSalve_maker05HarleyQuinnFanKonstant45dreigon 14 votes
Act 5 100%
42%
Zeroj2kReferencemanveertherealRaichu626TheLegend27Kill_GreyAkkarin23DeaconTheBestinTuakauUvoginN0_UIronGladiator22TheExit27Prakhar_82Shock29Giuliameijking_ov_scrubsYodabolt21BlôdletterMasterMike 20 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Act 5 100%
    You're level 50 and cavalier. The remaining mastery points from leveling are huge boosts to your account. I'd personally prioritize getting to 60 via exploring act 5.

If you get bored while exploring, you can mix it up with some other content. Have you looked into the Mystic or villain variants?
    Mystic - BWCV, Doom, Sym Supreme should cut through it.
    Villain - Ghost, Magneto, Doom, Omega Red = easy life.
  • ScarXScarX Posts: 65

You're level 50 and cavalier. The remaining mastery points from leveling are huge boosts to your account. I'd personally prioritize getting to 60 via exploring act 5.

If you get bored while exploring, you can mix it up with some other content. Have you looked into the Mystic or villain variants?
    Mystic - BWCV, Doom, Sym Supreme should cut through it.
    Villain - Ghost, Magneto, Doom, Omega Red = easy life.

Yup, I've tried those did the first quest of variant 4 yesterday. But act 5 100% looks more easy.
    Thanks!
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Probably gonna get some hate for saying this but I’d do variants for rankup mats for gaygon and Symb and do an abyss run
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    6.2 completion run
    You've got CV, Torch, Aegon, Sym, and Ghost. That's 6.2 right there. Six quests, get some rewards, revisit act 5 for an easy exploration, units, and levels.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    6.2 completion run
    IMO you should skip act 5 not really important when you have got absolutely insane champions to me it was just an energy suck

IMO you should skip act 5 not really important when you have got absolutely insane champions to me it was just an energy suck

So, The rewards for act 5 aren't worth it? How much units is it going to take for me to do 6.2?
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    6.2 completion run
    ScarX said:

So, The rewards for act 5 aren't worth it? How much units is it going to take for me to do 6.2?
    Depends on your skill, you have counters to all the bosses
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    I have different dilemma.. got TB few days ago and not sure what to do now.. loosing a little bit interest..

Past couple of months I’ve been chasing TB title, once I got it I don’t see much difference (apart of updated daily crystal and extended glory shop)…😑
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    ScarX said:

Act 5 exploration rewards are really nice IMO. Have you explored all the previous Acts though? I have explored the 1st 3 Acts and I'm 52 myself. Act 4 exploration with boosts is a quick way to level up too. It would be even more easier than Act 5 exploration.

As @TheLegend27 told above, if you get bored, you could do some other content in the middle. Exploration will surely get you units. With that being done, you should be good to go for 6.2

That's personally how I've planned too, I became a Cav a week back.
  • HarleyQuinnFanHarleyQuinnFan Posts: 42
    Variants or 100% 5.4..

5.4 100% gives an AG, 2 5*.. Use Exp boosts..

Act 5 100% is too much energy to use.. Instead try variants initial completion..

ScarX said:

Act 5 exploration rewards are really nice IMO. Have you explored all the previous Acts though? I have explored the 1st 3 Acts and I'm 52 myself. Act 4 exploration with boosts is a quick way to level up too. It would be even more easier than Act 5 exploration.

As @TheLegend27 told above, if you get bored, you could do some other content in the middle. Exploration will surely get you units. With that being done, you should be good to go for 6.2

That's personally how I've planned too, I became a Cav a week back.
    I've explored the first two acts and a few quests from 5.1 and man it's taking hell of a time. As @HarleyQuinnFan suggested I'm thinking of doing 5.4 first, a 5* ag and 10k 5* shards, it's quite nice. Plus I need units for 6.2 and a few mastery items.

But, I'm most excited for summer of pain as they've included cav players too.