**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BG looking for a fun, semi-serious alliance

We're a group of ten players looking for a new alliance to call home. We would prefer to run aq5 at least three times a week. Our priorities are alliance quest and then alliance war. While we don't all play in the arena, we do try to participate in the other 3 day events as our different schedules allow.

Most of all, we're seeking an alliance that understands that we all have jobs and other responsibilities, and that these responsibilities ultimately have to take priority over the game when there are conflicts. In other words, we need an alliance that understands life comes first. Of course, we understand that communication is important so everyone knows when someone isn't available for whatever reason, and so we all communicate using the line app.

Please contact me on line if you think you might have room for us. My line ID is fuyunohajime.

Comments

• Options
    Hit me up on line or in-game. Let's work out the details.

In-game and line: blaxican27
  • Options
    Thanks, but we've now found a new home. Cheers!
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    We're a group of ten players looking for a new alliance to call home. We would prefer to run aq5 at least three times a week. Our priorities are alliance quest and then alliance war. While we don't all play in the arena, we do try to participate in the other 3 day events as our different schedules allow.

Most of all, we're seeking an alliance that understands that we all have jobs and other responsibilities, and that these responsibilities ultimately have to take priority over the game when there are conflicts. In other words, we need an alliance that understands life comes first. Of course, we understand that communication is important so everyone knows when someone isn't available for whatever reason, and so we all communicate using the line app.

Please contact me on line if you think you might have room for us. My line ID is fuyunohajime.

Greetings. I think ours is the exact alliance that you might be interested in. We are an active alliance of 2bgs. Do map 5 twice to thrice a week and more if donations adequate. We understand importance of life and it's responsibilities. And we always stay in touch on line app.

Tried to search you on line with the id you provided but couldn't. It would be nice if you can reach me.
    IGN and line id both are same : anurag1606

Expecting your reply.