**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Idea on how to design Blue Marvel.

MayHunterMayHunter Posts: 1
edited June 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Dear MCOC As a summer I request a favor to be allowed the design Blue Marvel base on his powers and mechanism.

One of the great Mechanics that I think will be not just good for this character but also new is the ability to convert buffs to debuff (fury to weakness,regeneration to degeneration etc) this ability could be tapped from his Anti Matter or molecule manipulation. Which could also be named after any of those.

This ability could work just like the falcon's "lock on" works, you dash back and hold to place the ability on the opponent for some seconds then get a cool down.

I see this champ to counter a lot in the game and I have so many nice ideas for his mechanics. Please here me out.

Comments

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Um, who are you?
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    They will probably add this champion eventually, but its highly unlikely that they will let you design it unless you are in the content creator program, then they might.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

They will probably add this champion eventually, but its highly unlikely that they will let you design it unless you are in the content creator program, then they might.

Even then I doubt they would give full creative control. I mean let's be honest, they'd never let a CCP member make a 100% pro player character.