**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Warlock destroys SoP Mr.Sinister!

ragnarok_947ragnarok_947 Posts: 817 ★★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Parry, parry, parry, Combo, Sp1, repeat. Sinister is absolutely Warlock food. So much easier than week 1.

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Nice. I used Doom for this one
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,754 ★★★★★
    @Hendross I haven't tested this yet because my Warlock is in AQ, but I assume that it is because he degenerates the opponent whenever they are power drained. Mr. Sinister should be constantly power drained since his healing is prevented by Warlock's techno-organic virus. As long as you can keep that virus up, you can prevent his healing, power drain him and build up your own energy.

What I would like to know, OP, is why would you throw an SP1? That gets rid of those viruses. Why not just build up to an SP2 instead?
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Hendross said:

This doesn't add up, how do you gain power without heavy?

Yeah, kinda sus
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,754 ★★★★★
    Hm, having tried Warlock now, it does not seem like the degeneration damage generate any power. You do have to cycle in heavies.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

Hm, having tried Warlock now, it does not seem like the degeneration damage generate any power. You do have to cycle in heavies.

Yeah, I tried it with warlock and he doesn't really drain power from Mr Sinister that well either. Plus the armour up buff transfers the emp mod too.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,190 ★★★★★
    U need to parry a lot of sp it possible to deal with it but it not just parry u hav to parry he’s sp1 he sp2 is to masive of damage
  • Options
    KennMcocKennMcoc Posts: 158
    Do u need to off dex mastery to defeat him using warlock?
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I found Gully2099 relatively easier than Warlock. I turn off Dex. Bait sp1, save my SP1 in case MS power bar reach 2. That’s it.

• Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I think the better strategy for warlock should be parry-heavy-bait MS sp1-then launch sp3 to trigger power degen, and repeat.
  • Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★

Ercarret said:

Yeah, I tried it with warlock and he doesn't really drain power from Mr Sinister that well either. Plus the armour up buff transfers the emp mod too.
    Armor up buff emp mod trigger only once in begining...not after that
  • Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    I also soloed with warlock... pretty neat once you get rhythm
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    Buddy Lee has a video of warlock cheesing it.
    https://youtu.be/-7kpVwRE-G4