Agent Venom

GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 143 ★★
edited June 21 in Suggestions and Requests
He’s horrible. He should get reworked way before Ronin. There’s going to be another Hood like revolt after Ronin gets changed. A lot of people like him. No one likes Agent Venom.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Yes, I don't like him. His tenacity is too irritating!
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 390 ★★★
    Guytennis said:

    He’s horrible. He should get reworked way before Ronin. There’s going to be another Hood like revolt after Ronin gets changed. A lot of people like him. No one likes Agent Venom.

    Ronin is most likely getting a tune up so they probably won’t change his kit but rather increase his damage and the potency of existing components of his character like his AAR or Fury Passive.
  • FabwiziFabwizi Posts: 781 ★★★
    Just forget you pulled him and move on.
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 143 ★★
    Fabwizi said:

    Just forget you pulled him and move on.

    #neverforget
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 143 ★★
    Shock29 said:

    Guytennis said:

    He’s horrible. He should get reworked way before Ronin. There’s going to be another Hood like revolt after Ronin gets changed. A lot of people like him. No one likes Agent Venom.

    Ronin is most likely getting a tune up so they probably won’t change his kit but rather increase his damage and the potency of existing components of his character like his AAR or Fury Passive.
    Good guess, but looks like they hardly changed anything.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 1,185 ★★★
    Guytennis said:

    Shock29 said:

    Guytennis said:

    He’s horrible. He should get reworked way before Ronin. There’s going to be another Hood like revolt after Ronin gets changed. A lot of people like him. No one likes Agent Venom.

    Ronin is most likely getting a tune up so they probably won’t change his kit but rather increase his damage and the potency of existing components of his character like his AAR or Fury Passive.
    Good guess, but looks like they hardly changed anything.
    Well we won't really know for sure until next week when the update comes out.
Sign In or Register to comment.