**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cavalier SOP rewards claiming

If you are going to limit Cavalier players to essentially the first 6 milestones (which I am fine with) I think Kabam you can at least let us claim all of those rewards once we get to the sixth milestone instead of waiting - assuming that isn’t the case already.

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    You are going to be able to get milestone 6 in the final week.
  • Options
    JaballyJabally Posts: 61

So it’s impossible for cavalier players to get to the 6th milestone before the end of the event
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Jabally said:

So it’s impossible for cavalier players to get to the 6th milestone before the end of the event
    Exactly.
  • Options
    JaballyJabally Posts: 61
    Ah
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    What would happen if you claimed the max cav reward and then became thronebreaker?

You then have a situation where people exploit double rewards or if they weren’t allowed any more rewards after unlocking further tiers, people would kick off about that.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,174 ★★★★★
    Berjibs said:

What would happen if you claimed the max cav reward and then became thronebreaker?

You then have a situation where people exploit double rewards or if they weren’t allowed any more rewards after unlocking further tiers, people would kick off about that.

No because u won’t get the rewards before it end so no exploit at all
  • Options
    ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Jabally said:

If you are going to limit Cavalier players to essentially the first 6 milestones (which I am fine with) I think Kabam you can at least let us claim all of those rewards once we get to the sixth milestone instead of waiting - assuming that isn’t the case already.

Sounds like you think you’re getting every milestone 1-6…right?

You only get the final milestone you reach. If it’s 6, then only 6 you will get.

Just making sure you don’t get too excited 😂