**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you still rank them up?

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 β˜…β˜…β˜…
So this is for all people who have done end game content like act 7,variants.....Do you guys still rank up 5* champs without hesitations?? Like in my case i really like i-hulk and wanna rank him up but when i think to rank him up i am like maybe i will get him in next 6* opening or maybe july 4th πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...i do rank like just launched new month champs but if they are in 6* basic pool i dont know why but always hesitate to rank up 5* even i know that 5* are still relevant to end game content....Does that happen to you?

Comments

• SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Not really, my last 5* rank ups were Kamala khan for champion and rogue since I can't use my 6* for Carina's challenge. Don't think there's a 5* left I would rank up for account progression

I'm tempted to take 5* tigra up for fun but knowing my luck the moment I take her to r5 I'll pull the 6*. If I get a r4-5 gem I'd commit but I'm fine to wait if not
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Only champs that require sig 200 for value. I'll be taking Namor to R5 at some point for example.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    There are a lot of champs I still want and need to rank as 5*s. The issue is T2A compared to T5B. Right now I’m very low on T5B, so I can afford to invest in my 5*s. However, once they start flowing again, I’ll be back to ranking 6*s
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 2021
    I'm only ranking 5*s now if they have amazing utility at a high Sig, namor, Angela etc.

Or if I really like them as a champ and don't have them as a 6*

I'm at constant overflow of t5b ATM and not enough t2a. After just taking cgr to r1-3 I still have 6 t5b but have no t2a...

Will be taking 6* dragon man to R2 next just to burn the extra t5b
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I do it only on occasions where I need the champ now and do not have a 6 star. Otherwise all my rank ups are 6 stars.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,674 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'm in a weird place where my 6* luck is fairly abysmal (with some grand exceptions, like Doom and Warlock). That leads me to mostly rank up god-tier 5* champs for general questing, while my 6* rank-ups are more fun mid-tier champions like Mojo and Punisher 2099.

I have become more reluctant to r5 5*s if they don't require high sig, but at the same time I know that the chance to pull a specific 6* champ is still really low. If they are not in a good featured crystal that I actively go for, I usually presume that I won't pull the 6* version anyway and go for the 5*.

Sometimes that can bite me in the butt like when I pulled 6* Kingpin a week or so after r5'ing my 5*, but I'm mostly fine.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rank up as many champs as possible to 5r3 for arena. Good champs that I don't have as 6* go to 5r4 at least eg iHulk, cable (with apoc), dragon man. Great ones especially those that either I don't have as 6* (apoc, fury, prof x, moley), don't exist as 6* (quake, blade) or they need high/max sig for full effectiveness (crossbones, omega, red guardian etc) still go to 5r5 .
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Most of the commentators are like me - I have approximately 30 5 Stars at Rank 5. I’m very selective in ranking up a 5 Star now (basically only if they require max signature ability or they are particularly powerful like Quake).

Last 5 star I took to Rank 5 was Apocalypse because of how powerful he is.

Now I will still say this: I use 5 stars all the time because my 6 star roster isn’t very good (I have about 30 but only a few useable champions).
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 β˜…β˜…
    I really only rank up 5s if they're newer champs that I likely won't get as 6s anytime soon. Or if they're more "fun" champs. I ranked up Mangog not too long ago because he's fun to play and can be an annoying defender. Other than that I'll rank up the studs that I get, like say Apoc or something along those lines. It's really just random who I rank. But I try to stick with 6s at this point.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I usually rank 3 to get rid of class cats in overflow if I get them.

If I loooove a champ then I’ll rank 5. I try to stay away now though I have 30 rank 5s and don’t need more. Lol.

I’ll hold off as long as I can before I rank 4 a 5 star. Sometimes even just rank a 6 star to 2 for giggles.
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 553 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sounds like I'm in the minority here - but I'm not ranking up 5*'s anymore. I've been fortunate with 6* pulls, so there's just no reason to rank up 5*'s at this point.

I think the only reason I would take up a 5* now would be if they have a super unique cheese for new content like Summer of Pain, and it would otherwise cost a ton of units to clear. And even then I would probably stop at r4 and pop a boost.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Qfury said:

I'm only ranking 5*s now if they have amazing utility at a high Sig, namor, Angela etc.

Or if I really like them as a champ and don't have them as a 6*

I'm at constant overflow of t5b ATM and not enough t2a. After just taking cgr to r1-3 I still have 6 t5b but have no t2a...

Will be taking 6* dragon man to R2 next just to burn the extra t5b

Just opened a daily... Why! I don't need them lmao