**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Utilised #MCOCVault

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,322 ★★★★★
I am ftp and had collected 1.4k units in the whole month. Thought to spend some units on cavs as I was UC so I hadn't opened a single one. Spent 900 units in one go. 2 for longshot and 1 for Vision AOU. The results had just enraged me. Got 2 3 star longshots and 1 3 star Vision AOU. Checked the drop rates but the results don't match at all. I was just gonna get 6 star sentry and it trolled over to a 3 star? Is this some kind of glitch or what @Kabam?

Comments

• Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,322 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Sum total I collected 45 units in variant 2 classics today in an hour. I am collecting for July 4th weekend . I have 600 units now
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

in the span of 11 minutes you made 3 posts

Get some help. Go outside and actually interact with someone or whatever. We all joke about not doing that on here but the majority of us actually do. You’re young. Go make friends now, because it will only get harder once you get out of school.

As someone in my final year of school, and that too through online mode, I have to say, school is one of the most fun times in your entire life, which is something you only realise when it stops.

And OP, you really should have known better than to waste your units on these crystals.
  • Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 593 ★★
    We live in a world of entitlement, everyone get a trophy champ just for sign in!