**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam support telling me the latest 5* shard deal is 200 shards per day

Can a mod please help me. I had trouble with the purchase of the 5* daily card. Got it resolved but I was shorted 1500 5* shards. Attached pic is the response when I pointed out they shorted me the shards. When I pointed out that their math is wrong they responded saying the deal is 200 shards daily for 30 days when the deal clearly said ul7034wl7hxr.png
g41aa7vhnao4.png
250 shards a day. Mike or Adora can one of you help me sort this out?

Comments

• Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    36gb2vmsv2n0.jpeg
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    Dude, seriously!!!
    cqj7o7iehujf.png
    Basically I bought it and it didn’t show up in my in game account so I had to go through a process proving I bought it. Support put all the shards in my account b/c they can’t activate a daily card once the deal expires. I only got 7500 shards and these are the responses I get.
  • KDawg88KDawg88 Posts: 53
    They can’t even do basic math. 250x30 = 7500.
    KDawg88 wrote: »
    They can’t even do basic math. 250x30 = 7500.

Right then when I correct them they say well it’s only 200 shards per day.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Clearly false advertising. Just notify whoever you use to purchase the item.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    I'm sure it is a simple mistake and an easy fix. And it seems you have ample screenshot evidence now to pursue a refund if it is not corrected. :)
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Can a mod please help me. I had trouble with the purchase of the 5* daily card. Got it resolved but I was shorted 1500 5* shards. Attached pic is the response when I pointed out they shorted me the shards. When I pointed out that their math is wrong they responded saying the deal is 200 shards daily for 30 days when the deal clearly said 250 shards a day. Mike or Adora can one of you help me sort this out?

I'm very sorry to hear that Kabam is NOT honoring your purchase to the exact amount!!!

The advert clearly stated 250, it is a crime for them to NOT honoring you on what you paid for. Can't believe this is actually happening.

Seriously to you my friend, and to EVERYONE else playing MCoC - We need to STOP paying Kabam - until they learn their lesson and learn to STOP being arrogant, and start improving their quality of support/service, and the quality in game

Once they improve significantly, I'm sure many of us will be happy to give them great support and start spending in-game again (like we used to do during the pre v12.0 era)

Let us all STOP spending till we see clear improvement on their end - time to LET OUR ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN OUR WORDS!!!! ..... I can't do it alone, we all need to do it together!!!
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    edited November 2017
    Thawnim wrote: »
    I'm sure it is a simple mistake and an easy fix. And it seems you have ample screenshot evidence now to pursue a refund if it is not corrected. :)

It better be. Or else an outrage will start...for a bit.
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    ForumGuy wrote: »
    Thawnim wrote: »

It better be. Or else an outrage will start...for a bit.

It's a clear case of false advertising (if it is not rectified). The Better Business Bureau would eat this one up. Wish OP had the guts to do it.
This discussion has been closed.