Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Stable Map 5x5 AQ-focused Ally - 10.3k Prestige, epic mods - looking to replace retiring members

We're an AQ-focused ally that runs Map 5 with Epic mods in all 3 BGs. Consistently about 4500 glory / week and low stress as long as you're active and clear your lane. We run 2 BGs in war, and typically nothing in the offseason. We expect everyone to do the minimum 5 wars each season so that everyone can get rewards and progress their account (especially now that rewards have been buffed). Otherwise war is optional.

We have a stable group with low turnover, mostly adults with jobs and kids who understand this game isn't a full time job. We are looking to replace a few members who are stepping away from the game. Mostly US-based, but some international members.

Line required for communication. Contact Dad a Lot or D¤ubleHelix in game or on Line for an invitation or to get more information.

Comments

• Options
    Cell0203Cell0203 Posts: 5
    edited July 2021
    Hello I am a line user. I am a player who is rank uncollected and my prestige is close to 9k. I am interested in joining. Please contact me if spot available.
  • Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    You left no info for line. No usernames work for line.
  • Options
    Double_HelixDouble_Helix Posts: 42
    Search for "Dad A Lot. EST" on Line, or leave your Line names and I can reach out.
  • Options
    Darkone666Darkone666 Posts: 8
    New alliance looking for active members... The Morbius Coven on Line App. This is a new alliance we are starting over we are AQ and AW active when we have enough members. We run map 3 at first then progress as the alliance grows. We communicate daily and strategically help each other through out the game as a group. Search either Darkone666~1 or The Morbius Coven on Line.