Options

Stable Map 5x5 AQ-focused Ally - 10.3k Prestige, epic mods - looking to replace retiring members

We're an AQ-focused ally that runs Map 5 with Epic mods in all 3 BGs. Consistently about 4500 glory / week and low stress as long as you're active and clear your lane. We run 2 BGs in war, and typically nothing in the offseason. We expect everyone to do the minimum 5 wars each season so that everyone can get rewards and progress their account (especially now that rewards have been buffed). Otherwise war is optional.

We have a stable group with low turnover, mostly adults with jobs and kids who understand this game isn't a full time job. We are looking to replace a few members who are stepping away from the game. Mostly US-based, but some international members.

Line required for communication. Contact Dad a Lot or D¤ubleHelix in game or on Line for an invitation or to get more information.

Comments

• Options
    Cell0203Cell0203 Posts: 5
    edited July 2021
    Hello I am a line user. I am a player who is rank uncollected and my prestige is close to 9k. I am interested in joining. Please contact me if spot available.
  • Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    You left no info for line. No usernames work for line.
  • Options
    Double_HelixDouble_Helix Posts: 44
    Search for "Dad A Lot. EST" on Line, or leave your Line names and I can reach out.
  • Options
    Darkone666Darkone666 Posts: 8
    New alliance looking for active members... The Morbius Coven on Line App. This is a new alliance we are starting over we are AQ and AW active when we have enough members. We run map 3 at first then progress as the alliance grows. We communicate daily and strategically help each other through out the game as a group. Search either Darkone666~1 or The Morbius Coven on Line.