Captain America (WW2) Buff Idea

NıtemaresNıtemares Member Posts: 5
edited July 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Hi!, I'm new to the forums and I just started the game a few months ago. I got a 3* Capt. America WW2 and so far, he's really fun to play with. I realize that he is not that useful so I got a buff idea, I hope he will get buffed soon, here's my idea: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JkIjVwAow98JgbFcButCuOhF1r60-XE0XfBkoEEA91k/edit?usp=sharing

Please tell me in the comments if you have more ideas to this, Thanks!
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Member Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Damn that sp3 is a-bit OP😂😂

Theres some solid stuff here and there And some stuff i got confused on.

The sig ability will probably need a timer for the indestructible otherwise hed be immortal haha.
    The adrenaline could just be called regen, unless you want it to function like the 6* Adrenaline feature.

Wdym by his basic attacks??

That the animations would be the one that other champ have(Civil warrior,fury, and ronin)?

I really like the idea of the shield charges for sure, but the atk increase is a bit too high imo.

Just those things that really pop into my mind when reading it.

Would be great if they took those shield charges as an example haha
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Member Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    His passives already seem a bit op. But hopefully he gets a buff
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Member Posts: 534 ★★★
    I think renaming Cap WWII to Captain America (Howling Commandos) and OG to Captain America (Classic or Avengers) would be nice
  • NıtemaresNıtemares Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2021
    @Newlinstheory thanks for the ideas, fixed the damage, basic and the indestructible timer
    @Steel_Ball_Run the Howling Commandos would probably be the best I think, but if i'm not mistaken the suit of Cap WW2 is from The Captain America Living Legends coming right?
    @Negative_100 Yup, try to make him more like Luke Cage, Cap Infinity War and Red Guardian-ish
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Member Posts: 534 ★★★
    Thought it was from the first Cap movie before the plane crash ? Sounds cool either way though
  • JonoadeloyeJonoadeloye Member Posts: 66
    i feel like this is pretty much cap iw so the shield charge would need to be changed. And for the name i think it should change to Captain America and the og would have ((classic) next to him
    @Jonoadeloye its a combination of characters with cap iw, not only him so im tying to make cap ww2 like a defensive but bursty character
  • JonoadeloyeJonoadeloye Member Posts: 66
    edited July 2021

@Jonoadeloye its a combination of characters with cap iw, not only him so im tying to make cap ww2 like a defensive but bursty character

Im going to have another go at my rework idea for him as it wasnt that great. Ill try and mix it up and include sugggestions made by people in these comments. Also just mad a thor rework idea if youd care to check it out?