**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stealth spidey not registering sp2 knockdown against gwenmaster

SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
I was using stealth spidey against the gwenmaster and when i got to the doom phase where she has to be knocked down with different specials i got the knockdowns of sp1,sp3 and heavy attack registered but no matter how many times i threw sp2 with stealthy,the sp2 knockdown was not registering
I tried the fight with other champs in my team and they worked fine

Device- iphone7 plus

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I thought I was the only one who noticed this...
    The good thing is that you can completely skip this phase because of stealthy's abilities, but I think this issue is related to night Thrasher's SP 1 issue where it isn't considered a knockdown.
  • Options
    This issue came up in my first 2 runs in which i couldnt manage to keep his furies up…after that i got the hang of the fight and the AI started playing ball so the subsequent runs went smoothly with this issue not affecting me but this needs to be resolved
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    As usual, there is not a single mod reply concerning this issue.
  • Options
    Any comments on this…this bug makes this fight impossible with stealth spidey unless u finish her off before the phase ends
  • Options
    MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 147 ★★
    There are two options to work around this bug.

Option A: Spend all your web cartridges before you get to this phase. Then the specials will register (Keep sp3 for last since it gives you back all your charges).
    Option B: Kabam could fix the bug

So really, there's only one option.