Ghost Furies

MrParadoxMrParadox Member Posts: 23
I'm a new ghost player, I wanna know how she gets the fury. does it automatically happen when she phases or does a debuff need to be on her?

Comments

• MrParadoxMrParadox Member Posts: 23
    edited July 2021

Fury buffs come from heavy attacks
    Increased chance for longer charging of the heavy
    These increase attack by almost 50%

For passive fury you do need a debuff and then phase
    If you are already in phase and someone tries to put a debuff on you then also you get passive furies
    These furies give you 100% attack for every stack

Thanks for the info
  • MrParadoxMrParadox Member Posts: 23
    edited July 2021
    thanks
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    Amazing demon pretty much covered it but I’d like to add that ghost’s ability to phase debuffs is one of her strongest mechanics but there are some things to be wary about. The first and most important is she can only phase damaging debuffs. Not passives or non-damaging debuffs. Also, you can’t get rid of debuffs if you have the passive precision and aren’t in phase. This means you have to be careful about always having the ability to phase in a match that’ll give you debuffs because if you don’t the damaging debuffs can really hurt you. You’ll be able to get rid of them once you phase again but it’s only then you can get rid of them, if that makes sense. Also, you can phase as many debuffs as you have on you when you phase. It doesn’t just do it one at a time. Feel free to tag me if you have any other ghost questions, I’ll be happy to answer them. Happy ghosting.