**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thanks for Parry compensation

GlassbackGlassback Posts: 383 ★★★
Noticed the issue with the parrying tonight when playing the new EQ, but really appreciated the compensation.

Thanks Kabam!

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Very cool.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    This was solid. Nicely done and thanks.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Agreed. Compensation was very nice!
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Oh wow. Have they made a statement about if the issue is fixed or did they only give us compensation so far?
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    It’s nice but I’m still having issues with inputs. Parry and blocking still don’t register
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    The Glory helped me Rank 5 AA
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

Oh wow. Have they made a statement about if the issue is fixed or did they only give us compensation so far?

It's still an active bug. Usually they wait until bugs are fixed to issue compensation but this time is different I guess?
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Will3808 said:

Assuming the yellow banner at the top of the forums is up to date they still need to fix it. It was also stated in the compensation message in game.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Thank you kabam
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    I didnt notice any issues and the compensation is great, especially the team revives. So, I will now halt my V6 exploration and hop on when this gets fixed. 110% happy
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    Nothing is fixed right now. The bucket of stuff is a nice touch, but I would still keep in mind the “proceed with caution” message. The game isn’t ready for prime time and it doesn’t look like they know when it will be.

Me: I torched a few revives on low level content yesterday, more than I’d care to admit. Not trying anything remotely challenging.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Gonna use those team revives to save my butt in 6.2.5, so that's the major item I'm happy about.