**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

BW or Electra to R5?

As title says.

Comments

• Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    Elektra
  • Bw
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    Easy choice here....Elektra
  • ajax2888ajax2888 Posts: 47
    Elektra
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    BW doesn't rely on a debuff to kill defense abilities, so if her sig is +50 then I'd go with her. If you're using DW and Assassination, then Elektra. If all are true, then I'd still go with BW since it's always active.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    Owner of both 4*’s at L99. Perhaps I’m still bitter at how badly the game team gimped BW, but I don’t see a tremendous amount of value for her anymore. Sure, she can handle thorns and poison nodes (much less capably than she used to) but her ability to dominate fights just isn’t there anymore. The flat rates killed her critical hits and damage.

Elektra needs active debuffs to neutralize. But her overall utility is far greater with the ability to armor break, bleed and end fights quickly. She’s the better choice until she gets gimped too.

Dr. Zola
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    Owner of both 4*’s at L99. Perhaps I’m still bitter at how badly the game team gimped BW, but I don’t see a tremendous amount of value for her anymore. Sure, she can handle thorns and poison nodes (much less capably than she used to) but her ability to dominate fights just isn’t there anymore. The flat rates killed her critical hits and damage.

Elektra needs active debuffs to neutralize. But her overall utility is far greater with the ability to armor break, bleed and end fights quickly. She’s the better choice until she gets gimped too.

Dr. Zola

I agree with all of this.
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    Same here love my 5 star absolutely wrecks with resonate mastery. Spiked armor, regen, bpcw, magic...on and on. If you land a weakness buff, stun, armor break, or bleed the fights in your hands. Easy to keep one on. Not to mention her sig ability.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    I have a 5 star un duped Elektra and she hits hard af
  • Thank you all for your suggestions, appreciate it. I think I would go with Electra since I have DW at max and assassin at 4/5.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I say Black Widow because she's pretty good! Also please add information which ones are duped.
  • Vision_41 wrote: »
    I say Black Widow because she's pretty good! Also please add information which ones are duped.

please don't laugh. I had bw at r5 then I took her down with the rank down tickets. Since then never used any of them much other than arena. now im over flowing skill t4cc. Don't have a better choice for 5* skill.

6hvt285s7z8o.jpg
    1tp5t41c2px2.jpeg

• Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    Nerfed2Def wrote: »
    Same here love my 5 star absolutely wrecks with resonate mastery. Spiked armor, regen, bpcw, magic...on and on. If you land a weakness buff, stun, armor break, or bleed the fights in your hands. Easy to keep one on. Not to mention her sig ability.

is she rank 4? i have one too but i don't know if i should rank her up to rank 4 and buy resonate mastery
  • She was actually my first r5. Elektra, not bw lol. I need to get off this crystal binge and max out assassinate already though. She's definitely one of the few skill champs worth the t4cc at this point.

Blade just came in and stomped on the whole class. Spidey stark was op enough, same with Hyperion. Why are we taking this further other than to be obnoxious and lose money in the long run Kabam? Oh that's right. That's what they do now.