**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

BWCV not healing

SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
Map 6 section 2 nebula, WS, task master lane. All fights 12+ sp2s. No healing.

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★

There is a heal block in the Winter Soldier fight. Probably you weren't in the bleed curse

Healblock doesn't affect her regen, her regen is based on damage caused to the opponent, and it works kinda like adrenaline ( Heal blocks don't prevent adrenaline healing).

Like mentioned above, probably you weren't in the Curse of Blood. Try to provide some footage, it makes it clear for people.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Yea I know. It’s been working everywhere else. Even duels. But not that 4 fights. Not complaining. Don’t really care. Just putting it on the radar with the present bugs going on
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

There is a heal block in the Winter Soldier fight. Probably you weren't in the bleed curse

Healblock doesn't affect her regen, her regen is based on damage caused to the opponent, and it works kinda like adrenaline ( Heal blocks don't prevent adrenaline healing).

Like mentioned above, probably you weren't in the Curse of Blood. Try to provide some footage, it makes it clear for people.
    I’m sorry but he reg is effte of hela blok node
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Are you running Turn the Tide mod? If so, you may have been in the wrong special mode when firing off sp2.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Heal block doesn't affect regen?. That's basically what heal block does. It stops regen from any source. Adrenalin is a whole different kinda interaction in the game. Nothing affects that till now.
    Well it did work for me quite a few times. Now I'm aware of this. Thank you.