**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SOP WEEK 4 EZ SOLUTION

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Magneto
Didn't let him fire off any sp1 by reparrying and 2 sp3s later he was dead
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
    edited July 2021
    I assume Red Mags right? Would by chance a White Mags work?
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    I did a dumb dumb and tried to do it with ghost. Died multiple times before I tried mags and got the one shot lol
  • Options
    SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 342 ★★★
    Would have been an easier fight if not for the parry bug
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    I’m dumb enough to do it with balky parry mechanics. A pair of L1 revives later it’s done.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Took about 10+ tries to get a run where the fight wasn't just heavy galore and he let me reparry him properly, but Mags is really great. 2 sp3 and a couple hits to finish from a 5r4
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    has anyone done it with sentinel? he's my only robot that i have ranked up, and i was just wondering what playstyle someone would use for him
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

has anyone done it with sentinel? he's my only robot that i have ranked up, and i was just wondering what playstyle someone would use for him

Karatemike did a solo in his stream about ten mins before the end ish
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    13 hits
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Down in 15 hits on first run, still half asleep 🤣
    https://youtu.be/vk854465sxM
  • Options

Karatemike did a solo in his stream about ten mins before the end ish
    thanks. i'll be sure to watch that
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

My favorite thing about our screenshots is we all got hit 6 times 😂
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I've been debating whether or not I should R3 my Red Magneto. I took Darkhawk down in 1 SP3. No point using that mutant t5cc when R2 damage is absolutely monstrous.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    What am I missing regarding reparrying? Why is that helpful for this fight? Just to build power without letting Darkhawk get any?
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

Parry/reparry heavy. Also got the solo with red Mags for all the objectives. Easy week.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,055 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

What am I missing regarding reparrying? Why is that helpful for this fight? Just to build power without letting Darkhawk get any?

When you block, dh is less likely to fire his sp1. When you reparry, you stun him and can use heavy to build prowess with mags /apply shock with sentinel/etc
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

I've been debating whether or not I should R3 my Red Magneto. I took Darkhawk down in 1 SP3. No point using that mutant t5cc when R2 damage is absolutely monstrous.

There’s more of a game to be released. No one needs 6*r3 damage, but you will. Passing on one of the best mutants will hurt you when the time comes for it’s needs.
  • Options
    LeStMn92LeStMn92 Posts: 119
    Warlock dumped on him also, basically anyone can, it's an easy fight. Just take the block damage and he never launches specials. 6* r3 warlock with a sp2 did 20% got him 3 stead fast charges, repeat.
  • Options
    DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★

I have both guillotine and sentinel and I found sentinel to be more easy. See Bero man youtube video.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,140 ★★★★★
    One sp3 and 4 hits - tanked 10 hits ( basically 2 sp2 when he wouldn't hit my block for a reparry) - love my 6r3 Red Mags!
  • Options
    xNig said:

Parry/reparry heavy. Also got the solo with red Mags for all the objectives. Easy week.
    did the same as you with mags and sentinel. although i used a completely different playstyle. i just went into 5 hit combos and then spammed sp2 to avoid shield mode as much as i could
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★

Sure it’s not the first try
    Sure it’s not an ez solution

But with few tries i managed to get him down without any revives using him lol
    (It’s 6r2 with boosts. No suicides )

Just wanted to share, sorry it’s irrelevant to the topic of ez solution
  • Options
    RoborronRoborron Posts: 8
    Guys,

Are these objectives only for Thronebreaker?

I’m only Cav and don’t seem to have them.

Ta.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Roborron said:

Guys,

Are these objectives only for Thronebreaker?

I’m only Cav and don’t seem to have them.

Ta.

Yup, just for TB.