Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

RANK UP ADVICE

Bigramrod69Bigramrod69 Posts: 22
edited July 9 in Strategy and Tips
Hello, just looking for some advice. I want to start ranking up 6* champions, but my 6* champs are not that great. I was thinking about 6* Cable because of apocalypse synergy, but he is not awakened, I was also thinking about Black Widow movie, really scratching my head over this. I am just about to begin Act 6 chapter 3

Comments

• Captain_Dp7Captain_Dp7 Posts: 30
    Cable with the Apoc synergy is a beast. He does not need his awakened ability, because you are going to just Spam heavys all day. (6* r2 Cable = 20k degen per heavy ;))