**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bishop bugged?

buddy_LEEbuddy_LEE Posts: 280 ★★★
I was just testing him in ROL and when I finish winter soldier with sp3 he isn't starting the next fight with sp3. What gives!?

If someone wants to test and verify it would be appreciated

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    buddy_LEE said:

I was just testing him in ROL and when I finish winter soldier with sp3 he isn't starting the next fight with sp3. What gives!?

If someone wants to test and verify it would be appreciated

Just tested and can confirm that Bishop didn't start with 3 bars against Captain Marvel after KOing WS with an SP3.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    The reason it's like this is so that if you push him to 3 bars of power by accident on defense, he'll likely kill you with it so on the next fight, he'll start with 3 bars. You'll end up in a never ending cycle of sp3s
  • Options
    CarlSpackler_Jr1CarlSpackler_Jr1 Posts: 42

• Options
    CarlSpackler_Jr1CarlSpackler_Jr1 Posts: 42
    End on a sp1 or 2 to carryover power. Wording is misleading
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

End on a sp1 or 2 to carryover power. Wording is misleading

That's now how it worked until today. They stealth changed it and made no announcement.
    I remember testing this before the buff. Ending on sp3 never allowed you to start the next fight with 3 bars of power
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    buddy_LEE said:

So now you can't use the indefinite energy vulnerability by throwing sp3 when defender has full health which was huge for him.

It should let you start with 99% power so that a parry to start puts you to 3 bars. Then you wouldn't be immediately dead if fighting him on defense.

Or just say it only works that way when he is on offense

100% Agree with the "only works on offense" approach. I'm fine with them needing to change it for defense but I'm really not okay that they did it with no warning, no announcement, nothing. And here I was going to R3 him on the next level up.
  • Options
    buddy_LEEbuddy_LEE Posts: 280 ★★★
    Zan0 said:

buddy_LEE said:

So now you can't use the indefinite energy vulnerability by throwing sp3 when defender has full health which was huge for him.

It should let you start with 99% power so that a parry to start puts you to 3 bars. Then you wouldn't be immediately dead if fighting him on defense.

Or just say it only works that way when he is on offense

But he can still carry the 3 bars over to the next fight right? Yous just can't end the fight with it

And I completely agree that the offence/defence specification should work
    Yeah you can carry if you finish with full power and don't finish with sp3. Makes for alot more hits though