**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank ups/Roster gaps

YonkersYonkers Posts: 145
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Thoughts on who would be a good candidate to rank up? Thinking about taking cmm to r4 and using my 4-5 cosmic gem on her. I’m also trying to fill a couple roster gaps that I may have that I’m not seeing, so suggestions would be great.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    Get ægon duplicate
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Yonkers said:

Gamer said:

Get ægon duplicate

I have a generic and I could take him up to sig 160.... but im not really sure that I'm looking to do abyss or LoL atm
    You can use the generic on imiw he's underrated.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Dragon man, wasp, sentinel. One of the 3. Your cosmics are great for now with venom, CGR and corvus.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

Dragon man, wasp, sentinel. One of the 3. Your cosmics are great for now with venom, CGR and corvus.

Didn’t see that she hulk, probably her for an unstoppable counter besides sorc supreme
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Cull Obsidian is Underrated
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    Prof X? Cable? Both incredibly useful, especially since you have Apoc.

I’d also work in iBom and Shulk.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Great rank ups would be CMM, Quake, Aegon, Prof X, Shulkie, and maybe some mutants for horsemen.
  • Options
    Captain_Dp7Captain_Dp7 Posts: 30
    Wolverine and Cable. Both incredible with the Apoc synergy. Awaken Wolverine and pump some sigs into him.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I suggest ranking up cable because you have apoc and sym supreme as an additional mystic option. The biggest thing your roster is missing is a really strong mystic counter so I’d probably rank up she hulk to help with that.