**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 Star Rank-up

MasterBrian27MasterBrian27 Posts: 3
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So...
Basically, I had my 5-star crystal opening and I got a Mole-Man. I'm considered a rather new player, so I only have 6 5 stars including the Mole-Man. The list includes Mojo, Vision (Aarkus), Sabretooth, Hulkbuster, storm, and obviously, Mole-man. I'm kinda struggling on the Act 4 quests and I want to rank up some champions. I have my mojo at rank two right now so get him out of the discussion. In general, which 5-star hero should I rank up, why, and maybe an order because I might be able to rank up two champs. Thanks.

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Molegod, if there is a molegod the answer is molegod
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    As for your 5 stars, all of them are pretty good, and I guess Moleman --> HB, with Vision Aarkus --> Sabretooth being even the other way around if needed. Moleman and HB can help a lot.

By the time you arrive at ranking up Vision or Sabretooth, you'd have someone else good.
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Mole man then maybe go for mole man. Also don't forget mole man.

• Captain_Dp7Captain_Dp7 Posts: 30
    Maybe you should focus on ranking up 4*s for the moment. They are more "cost efficient" and will probably help you more with act 4 and getting Uncollected. Especialy if you have some beyond god tiers (I can already see Apocalypse there).
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★

Maybe you should focus on ranking up 4*s for the moment. They are more "cost efficient" and will probably help you more with act 4 and getting Uncollected. Especialy if you have some beyond god tiers (I can already see Apocalypse there).

@MasterBrian27

I couldn't agree more with the text that I quoted above. If you are having trouble with Act 4 at the moment, the worst thing you can do is rely on 5 stars to get through it. Rank up some great 4 star characters and improve your basic, fundamental skills in the game. That will carry you so much further as you progress through content.

If you can, post your 4 star roster. There are plenty of people here that are more than willing to give you advice on your best way forward.
  • @Maltyo9

Here. Thanks!

Not a lot of 4 Star but yh.

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I suggest ranking up your 5* moleman and then 4* apocalypse. Out of all your options they’re the people that will help the most in content. Learn how to play both (they’re both pretty simple) and act 4 should be a lot easier.