Looking for an alliance

Hey dudes and dudettes, I'm looking for an alliance :).
A bit about my account and I:
I've been casually playing mcoc for quite a few years now. Id say somewhere around 6-7 years. With a few months taken out being burn on the game.
I recently completed act 6 and am currently trying to rack up the t5cc to become thronebreaker
Broke the 1 mil base team rating threshold a few weeks ago(Very excited about that!)
I have a bad habit of forgetting about AQ (But a tag in the line chats gets me on it asap)
What I'm looking for in an alliance:
I'm looking for a chill, high tier alliance that I can comfortably rack up the t5cc in aq or other places of the game with
I'm also looking for an alliance that does a decent bit of AW because of the juiced rewards we've seen
I love to joke around and strike up fun conversations in the line chat, this game is fun, but it is just a game, I try to not take it too seriously!
Anyways dudes and dudettes, that's a bit about me and my account, if you're an officer trying to recruit a fairly skilled player with a decent roster hit me up on my Line
Line Display Name: Bigtastyk (that's also my ingame name- stealth suit spidey is top champ with aegon, nick and ghost in the profile)
Line ID: 123469420

Comments

• AlufetahAlufetah Member Posts: 20
    Hey there. We are building to be an AQ focused alliance currently doing map 544x5. Looking into being a solid map 5 team. We do AW only during war season.
    Alliance tag is EAYC if you are interested.

I added you in game as well.
  • ducvietducviet Member Posts: 9
    Alufetah said:

Hey there. We are building to be an AQ focused alliance currently doing map 544x5. Looking into being a solid map 5 team. We do AW only during war season.
    Alliance tag is EAYC if you are interested.

I added you in game as well.

Hello,
    I want to join your alliance.
    Here's my profile:

Please tell me if I can join.
    Thank you!

• VICEtheAntiHeroVICEtheAntiHero Member Posts: 24
    We have steady 6%t5cc. Send me a message on LINE for more info.
    LINE ID- VICEtheAntiHero
  • BigTastyBigTasty Member Posts: 15

We have steady 6%t5cc. Send me a message on LINE for more info.
    LINE ID- VICEtheAntiHero

I think I added you mate