You got shallow "evaded"
  • Options
    Jaemon512Jaemon512 Posts: 46
    Wasiq_75 said:

You got shallow "evaded"

Stark Spidey just stops
    he didn’t even try to hit the medium, he just simply stops
    That isn't, what happened, though.

If you look at the video, Darkhawk dashes back just as Stark Spidey reaches the point of his medium dash, then light attack intercepts you. This AI can't just be charged in on without an opening. You need to either backdraft him or create another opening.
  • Options
    Jaemon512 said:

Wasiq_75 said:

You got shallow "evaded"

Stark Spidey just stops

If you look at the video, Darkhawk dashes back just as Stark Spidey reaches the point of his medium dash, then light attack intercepts you. This AI can't just be charged in on without an opening. You need to either backdraft him or create another opening.
    Picture for reference. Here's the frame of stark spidey's attack (the kick flip dash-medium). It gets dodged and intercepted. Sure, the frame drops, but that's not what killed you.

• Options
    Wasiq_75Wasiq_75 Posts: 155 ★★
    edited July 2021
    Jaemon512 said:

Jaemon512 said:

Wasiq_75 said:

You got shallow "evaded"

Stark Spidey just stops

Picture for reference. Here's the frame of stark spidey's attack (the kick flip dash-medium). It gets dodged and intercepted. Sure, the frame drops, but that's not what killed you.

the frame u gave was Stark Spidey's Dashing animation, and if u look closely DH was dashing back. I'm giving u a clearer picture. Stark Spidey simply stopped, after that DH attacked

• Options
    Wasiq_75Wasiq_75 Posts: 155 ★★

You got smoked

Lol yeah 😂
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,165 ★★★★★
    Wasiq_75 said:

You got smoked

Lol yeah 😂
    Darkhawk grabbed some paper rolled you up lit you on fire and took a hit. Oh my bad you took the hit.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,229 ★★★★★
    Even without watching the video, I can tell what you are talking about.. This happened with me almost 2 years ago while using stark.
  • Options
    abn86 said:

Jaemon512 said:

Wasiq_75 said:

You got shallow "evaded"

Stark Spidey just stops

Look at the video again. You can't medium dash without the medium hit. If he got shallow evaded, why didn't Sparky whiff? He rolled on the ground, popped up, and just kind of stood there like he forgot what he was supposed to do.
    Look at the frame I paused on again. It isn't the roll, it's the beginning of the kick in his medium.

But whatever. Brigade away with false info, I told you what happened.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yeah, happened to me in arena a few times over the months.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    He just wanted to say hi
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,120 ★★★★★
    Idk if I've ever had my first medium attack do that before. But I've had my final medium (combo ender) not register many times recently. MLLL... stands open.. wrecked 🙂
  • Options
    OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    We’ve had some reports of champs not moving and not responding in my alliance.

To me, it looks very weird. Definitely looks like a bug.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    What happened is while ol peter parker was coming in to slap darkhawk he realized that he lost his backpack again, he froze in fear realizing that aunt may is about to beat him up when he gets home.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,052 ★★★★

What happened is while ol peter parker was coming in to slap darkhawk he realized that he lost his backpack again, he froze in fear realizing that aunt may is about to beat him up when he gets home.

Apparently, it had some cake....