**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

A Buff to Kang

Okay, so I was lucky enough to retrieve a 4 star Kang from the greater gifting crystals. However, although I love having Kang, I feel he is very lack luster of abilities. He’s extremely rare and is even one of the main bosses in the game. He’s Kang! Maybe giving him power lock, regen and something else would be awesome. As lord of the time stream, he should have something like limbo, where the damage u do in that time period of the buff, Kang gains all that health back, or maybe resetting some of the opponents power to make him more offensive aswell. As such an awesome character and such a rare champ, he deserves such power.

Comments

• Options
    CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    He wasn't god tier but he was still pretty fun and useful with his stun abilities. But now Kabam just nerfed him sorry to tell you.
  • Options
    AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    CammonRo wrote: »
    He wasn't god tier but he was still pretty fun and useful with his stun abilities. But now Kabam just nerfed him sorry to tell you.
    Exactly, but he was broken tbf. I still rly wanna see him buffed, Instead of being made weaker.
  • Options
    CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    I was always happy with him. Happy I even pulled him over 2.5 years of playing. Invested a lot of resources in him. Now I'm just pissed.

And I wouldn't get your hopes up. They won't buff him.
  • Options
    AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    CammonRo wrote: »
    I was always happy with him. Happy I even pulled him over 2.5 years of playing. Invested a lot of resources in him. Now I'm just pissed.

And I wouldn't get your hopes up. They won't buff him.
    Well I can only hope they will. Hopefully they will see this and consider. This nerf has just made me more disappointed in kabams move with Kang.

• Options
    EvoTheGamerEvoTheGamer Posts: 10
    Is there any chance to get buff on Kang? Now, he is introduced in marvel web series and also will be appear in loki2. I hope kabam will buff him
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,105 ★★★★★
    This is some kind necromantic sorcery!

And for the record they're not going to buff trophy Champs while there are still plenty of others who deserve a buff more. Especially when you consider the possibility that they might be introducing another version of Kang down the road if the anniversary motion comic was anything to go by
  • Options
    Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 262
    marino123 said:

Wow wow wow....how did you even find this thread!

Anyways on topic, firstly please don't post spoilers on threads, and secondly he's not that widely available among players. So buffing him would not do justice to a wider player base. He'd only end up becoming a stronger opponent in quests.

Ok I understand that. That is true but what about thanos obviously they can't buff him he would be tough to fight BUTTTTT surely atleast update or rework his synergy to atleast include the black order or corvus or cull, proxima or maw. I Mean kang got better because of apocalypse synergy what about Thanos yes he is a trophy champ I was told he was only good for prestige right but now his prestige isn't as high as other 6star champs. He's synergy is a little outdated you pair him up with corvus and the rest and no benefit.