**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Guardian wants to feel some pain

Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
I was feeling bored, so took Guardian for spin and he did surprisingly well.
https://youtu.be/eOtRKISItOk

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★

Ahh Guardian gameplay
    You love to see it
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,315 ★★★★★
    Nova flames can shock you and your opponent
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

My man, you need to learn how to reparry. It was painful watching that block damage from heavy baiting.

Guardian has high block proficiency so he can afford to do that.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Nova flames can shock you and your opponent

nova flames?
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

Malreck04 said:

My man, you need to learn how to reparry. It was painful watching that block damage from heavy baiting.

There's a 10% limber anyways so eventually it's gonna be a bit rough doing that.
    It isn’t. Venom did it easy peasy, was reparrying the whole time. Could also have dine 4 hit combos to be safe but hey.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★

Malreck04 said:

There's a 10% limber anyways so eventually it's gonna be a bit rough doing that.
    It's more about damage mitigation at with this, but you can generally get off a light attack, re-up the block, or dex back -- even with the short duration.

Not a diss on OP. I still can't consistently reparry in close quarters, just only after a dash-in. The light attacks mess up my timing I guess. Still, it's almost becoming an essential skill these days.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

You want to save your parries in this fight. Heavy baiting is optimal, especially if the ai is heavy happy.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Malreck04 said:

You mean like in this fight? I couldn't be bothered since it's just 1 fight & i knew Guardian can take the pain.
    https://youtu.be/5O5gXF03LZc
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Malreck04 said:

You mean like in this fight? I couldn't be bothered since it's just 1 fight & i knew Guardian can take the pain.
    https://youtu.be/5O5gXF03LZc
    Lol this is the first time I heard his gulp sound effect and it is cursed