**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Being able to purchase featured 4 star champs for real money

I think this would be a great addition to the game if we do this

Comments

• Options
    Vinh225Vinh225 Posts: 164
    Now this is an idea that Kabam are willing to look into because they see the word 'money' in the title.
  • Options
    KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Vinh225 wrote: »
    Now this is an idea that Kabam are willing to look into because they see the word 'money' in the title.

Lol yup, but they won't do it. They are forward thinking about long term money. Ruthless votos..
  • Options
    CloudOfContemptCloudOfContempt Posts: 97 ★★
    A regular 4* crystal costs about $81 worth of units if you're buying Odins, so try to imagine what they would charge you for a very specific champ. Based on a featured 5* crystal costing 1.5x as much as a regular 5*, it would run you about $121 for a crystal for featured 4* champ if they even offered it. It would be outrageously expensive and ruin the chance in the game.
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    What do you think would earn them more cash? Selling the champ outright or selling featured crystals with the chance of getting the champ over and over again.
  • Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    It's not just about the money it's also about the in-game progression.

The whole system is based around randomizing the character pulls. If you could just go in and buy whatever character you needed for different parts of the game it would make it all a lot easier and take away from the grind that keeps players coming back for a long time.

Plus it would eliminate all those youtube crystal opening videos.
  • Options
    CloudOfContemptCloudOfContempt Posts: 97 ★★
    Featured crystals probably. Although I imagine that's why the featured 4* arena is the way it is, people are already dumping units into that for refreshes and then they only have to give out 800 of the champ. Imagine how many units get spent by people who go for him and can't make it.
  • Options
    I for one like the idea. I can’t get a new champ except for buying featured crystals. I keep duping the same meh champs over and over though I spend money for 4-5* cards. 90% of my 75 champs are duped except for those I bought from featured crystals that aren’t available in regular 4* crystals. Yet there are 38 I do not own even one of. It is not normal to have so many dupes in your Roster, with out getting something new once in a while. I have to sell my iso because I have nothing new to rank up.
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Then what';s the point of taking chances and learning that you can't have everything your way? Also would be a good profit for Kabam. Great idea but you don't learn that you cna't get everything you want.
  • Options
    Don’t have time to grind 18 mil in arena for a 4* champ
  • Options
    I wouldn't mind if Kabam offered a limited time deal to purchase new 4* or 5* featured champs. The sale would be for a very limited time like 12 hours or so then gone till the next new champ is introduced.