**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which players SHOCK for the ragnarok vanquishing blow event ???

Hey guys just wondering if you knew which characters in the game SHOCK ???

Comments

• The problem is gonna be to make sure the actual shock gets the kill....not the initial blow.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    The problem is gonna be to make sure the actual shock gets the kill....not the initial blow.

Exactly!! I've had this problem with my 4* nebula, especially with her heavy. I've discovered with her to use the charge shock/parry method.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    The problem is gonna be to make sure the actual shock gets the kill....not the initial blow.

Pretty much this. At least for bleed and some poison champions, since those respective effects are either easily inflicted or very strong (or even both), it is somewhat easy with strategy to kill the opponent via those effects.

Shock will not be easy, not only because there's so few shock champions, but it is due to the fact that there is a very strong initial hit onto the opponent to actually inflict it, like Storm's special or Star Lord's L2. The easiest would probably be Nebula, since you don't have to hit the opponent to inflict the shock, just perfect timing with a block will do the trick.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I thought incinerate was harder though
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    then which one has the most efficient?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    Jane Forster's special one?
  • No offense to kabam, but this is kinda lame and isolated requirement for bonus points. Finishing a fight with eyes close is easier.
  • That chart, while very helpful, seems to have forgotten Angela.
  • hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    finally my Jane Thor is useful...
    spam that sp1 lol
  • SuskanutSuskanut Posts: 113
    That chart, while very helpful, seems to have forgotten Angela.

What debuffs does Angela apply again? None I thought
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »

Pretty much this. At least for bleed and some poison champions, since those respective effects are either easily inflicted or very strong (or even both), it is somewhat easy with strategy to kill the opponent via those effects.

Shock will not be easy, not only because there's so few shock champions, but it is due to the fact that there is a very strong initial hit onto the opponent to actually inflict it, like Storm's special or Star Lord's L2. The easiest would probably be Nebula, since you don't have to hit the opponent to inflict the shock, just perfect timing with a block will do the trick.

... and for 23 short hours, Nebula becomes the most useful character in the game...

You're absolutely right; plus Nebula's shock can do pretty major damage. I'll not be even trying for this Vanquishing Blow challenge though, as I find it almost impossible to apply Nebula's shock. I can parry/stun four times in succession without transferring shock charges sometimes, which makes her kind of useless for me.

Still, better one champ that doesn't work than Parry not working reliably for me, which is a problem lots of players have; so I'm taking a Glass half full philosophical approach to this particular problem.
  • Suskanut wrote: »

I thought she inflicted bleed. Does she not?
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    In an event where points are awarded for Shock kills, Electro can't contribute. How ironic.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    is it me or when the even was on yesterday, I couldnt get the shock kill right, and now that medium attack vanquishing blows event is on-going, Shock kills are right on the money. Smh
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Suskanut wrote: »

I thought she inflicted bleed. Does she not?

No.
  • Oh okay
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    teal wrote: »
    What does overtime mean in the picture?

applies damage over time
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    teal wrote: »
    shchong2 wrote: »
    For refresher, here's a very good updated info-diagram, as follow.
    Shock champs are clearly illlustrated below.
    Thanks.

23004425_1782348391783502_8067154061960373665_o.jpg?oh=afbfa79f354ac57a62f1f6df6e92b717&oe=5AA0A281

What does overtime mean in the picture?

Not "overtime" but "damage over time" so shock, bleed, poison, etc. The stuff that does damage over time (so not NC his insta bleed damage)