Act 6.2.6

MrParadoxMrParadox Member Posts: 23
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I just grinded through act 6.2 and found my self at a stopping point in the beginning of the quest, I heard the Act 6.2.6 Champion fight is hard as hell and so before I go in I'd like to know what some of you did to prepare, and maybe give me some strategies or tips for the fight.

Comments

• ChikelChikel Member Posts: 2,105 ★★★★
    Get lots of units, someone with good block proficiency like Doom, CapIW, Horseman Gambit or or Sorcerer. I used Sorcerer because she can tank unlimited block damage. Getting him to 10% is easy, I did it in 2 or 3 revives I think. That final 10% is the real annoyance and cost me a lot of units.

There are 3 prevailing tactics for getting the dex to remove the indestructible charges:
    - Dashing in just before the final hit of his sp1 and dexing it
    - Blocking everything and dexing the final hitting of sp1
    - Dashing in just before the final hit of sp2 and dexing it
    I used the 2nd and the 3rd inadvertently.

Figure out what champs you have and what tactics you have to use with him/her and obviously bring a slow or reliable nullify champ. Someone who can nullify without touching the champion is your best option.

P.S. If you bring Sorcerer, pair her with Storm X if you can, it will help you get into her rotation faster. I died several times because the champion played passively and I could not get to sp1 before his unstoppable kicked in.
    Good luck!
  • MrParadoxMrParadox Member Posts: 23
    Chikel said:

Get lots of units, someone with good block proficiency like Doom, CapIW, Horseman Gambit or or Sorcerer. I used Sorcerer because she can tank unlimited block damage. Getting him to 10% is easy, I did it in 2 or 3 revives I think. That final 10% is the real annoyance and cost me a lot of units.

There are 3 prevailing tactics for getting the dex to remove the indestructible charges:

Figure out what champs you have and what tactics you have to use with him/her and obviously bring a slow or reliable nullify champ. Someone who can nullify without touching the champion is your best option.

P.S. If you bring Sorcerer, pair her with Storm X if you can, it will help you get into her rotation faster. I died several times because the champion played passively and I could not get to sp1 before his unstoppable kicked in.
    Good luck!

I have sorcerer supreme as 5* but what do you mean by tanking unlimited block damage?
  • ChikelChikel Member Posts: 2,105 ★★★★
    MrParadox said:

Chikel said:

Good luck!

I have sorcerer supreme as 5* but what do you mean by tanking unlimited block damage?
    While her regen is up, she has 50% perfect block and regenerates 75% of the damage taken through block. The Champion has a big block penetration so this will save you a lot. Especially on the last 10% while you're trying to get the dex