Options

Adding taunt mechanic to immortal hulk basic hits

Kabam has made an amazing champ in the form of immortal hulk. Which many of us in the community are trying to use the champ in game. The issue of rage stacks fallomg off is not solved in the small tweak that kabam added from his initial release. Still its very much dependent on the ai response where if ai is passove rage stacks cannot be built which nakes the champ not practical irrespective of the design of character. I wouls suggest to add a taunt mechanic which is available like the newly released hercules charector where in 1st or 2nd basic hit provides you a taunt mechanic whoch causes the ai to respond and be slightly cooperative to your combo whoch in turn helps in bulding the rage stacks. This tweak will make immortal hulk a practical champ. Thr players still have to work for the rage stacks even in taunt and skill side of using the champ will be intact. Unlike the current version where this champ relies highly how the ai respond to which the effectiveness is reduced and practicality of oksying this champ is lessened. Pls make this taunt tweak to i hulk.

Comments

• Options
    Ghost_DriverGhost_Driver Posts: 82
    Very much needed, but unfortunately I don't think Ihulk will be getting buffed for a while
  • Options
    AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    Maybe the new infuriate mechanics will help him more for easy intercepts.