Tier 3 Catalysts Missing

I recently opened 110 tier 3 catalyst crystals. I specifically paid attention to the number of Cosmic Catalysts I received from the opening. I received 39 Cosmic Catalysts which should have gone to my stash but did not. Only about 24 went to my stash. This is not the first time it’s occurred, just the first time I cared to report it. Is there a limit to the amount of catalysts you can have in your stash?

Comments

• Nimrod_the_GreatestNimrod_the_Greatest Member Posts: 12
    Yes I did. No I did not get the right amount based off my calculations. It’s happened twice so I know for sure it’s an issue.
    Zan0 said:

You got the right amount in your inventory, the 39 was a bugged number

Lies…
    Yup
    Regardless it needs to be fixed. Visual bug or not. Provide all the pictures you want, it’s still an issue.
    Who said it was a “game breaking issue”? You’re commenting on a post and giving no solutions. Just blah blah blah. Go whale on MCOC or something.
    The reason for this post is to report it to Kabam for it to be FIXED not for some RANDO to comment telling me oh it’s just a bug don’t worry about it.
    So we should just let all the “visual bugs” pile up and not address them because it’s not a “game breaking issue”. Comical.
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    Zan0 said:

Chill man. Why are you so angry

Because they were wrong that they were missing. And they can't handle that. Thus, the "that's not what I was saying! I was just reporting the visual bug!!!!"
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Member Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

The reason for this post is to report it to Kabam for it to be FIXED not for some RANDO to comment telling me oh it’s just a bug don’t worry about it.

If you want to report a bug, send a ticket in to kabam. You can't get upset when the public communicates to you when you post in a public forum, dude.