Options

Basic attack

What is the definition of basic attack. I am trying to use wasp stun ability when charging heavy after basic attack. It perfectly works with some light attacks especially after the MLLL combo.
But doesn’t work with almost most of other combo. What am I missing ?

Comments

• Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,165 ★★★★★
    You can't do a full combo and then do it. The wording says that if you charge it while attacking it will passively stun. Takes some practice and you've got to charge the heavy asap whether you are in the middle of a light or medium attack.
  • Options
    JubaknightJubaknight Posts: 82
    DawsMan said:

You can't do a full combo and then do it. The wording says that if you charge it while attacking it will passively stun. Takes some practice and you've got to charge the heavy asap whether you are in the middle of a light or medium attack.

I didn’t mean after a full combo. It doesn’t not work with some attack when I charge heavy in the middle of the combo.
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 842 ★★★
    As far as I’m aware, you can chain wasp’s heavy from the following:

First medium attack
    First light attack
    Second light attack
    Third light attack

This is because heavy attacks, your second medium, and your fourth light attack, all end combos, therefore the subsequent heavy attack you try to perform wouldn’t be in the middle of a combo string. However, the 4 above me would, since they’re still in a combo, able to throw another attack immediately after.