**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Valor?

RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
Sorry, Did I miss something? Was the valor for completing the event quests just.for the legends run and now it's gone?

Comments

• Options
    According to the Kabam announcement it seems to run through November so it must be a graphics bug, cause the valor isn't showing in the completion rewards for event quests.
  • Options
    TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    Rap wrote: »
    According to the Kabam announcement it seems to run through November so it must be a graphics bug, cause the valor isn't showing in the completion rewards for event quests.
    You get valor from completing and exploring chapter 3 of the event quests on the various difficulties.

• Options
    Than its a bug. Thanks!
  • Options
    hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    Than its a bug. Thanks!

it was intentional NOT bug lol... just for completing chapter 3 as rewrds NOT 100% whole quest.. thanks
  • Options
    That doesn't appear to be correct hero. The announcement says valor for "completing and mastering" and when it started both completion and exploration had valor showing in the rewards. Now they do not. Not concerned about it but no valor is showing in the awards list like they did at first.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    That doesn't appear to be correct hero. The announcement says valor for "completing and mastering" and when it started both completion and exploration had valor showing in the rewards. Now they do not. Not concerned about it but no valor is showing in the awards list like they did at first.

It is in the rewards list, just shows as part of the chapter 3 completion/exploration rewards.
  • Options
    Hmm not showing in my list. Yes is should, on my Samsung it doesn't.
  • Options
    Update: I got the valor but it isn't showing in any of the event quest reward lists like it did when it first went up. Amazing that someone would argue with me about what I can see and he can't? But whatever...the valor was awarded but isn't showing on my Samsung galaxy 4s in any of the levels beginner to master.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    It's showing up for others, but did confuse me at first. First I looked in the beginner/master rewards, before i realized its just the very last quest that rewards it. but if i remember right they also messed up the display for heroic and didnt put any for exploration, even though you receive it for exploring. Weird that it would be rewarded for just exploring the last quest. could complete beginner, explore the last quest and receive all valor
  • Options
    I completed heroic and I was awarded for both completion and 100 percent exploration. It had been showing in both. I had already completed it and was doing some planning on how to spend them, went to the quest to see how many more i'd get after 100% and they were gone. So I erroneously believed i had missed my window or something. But all is good just a visual thing obviously.