Options

Specials not working, NO BETA

Hey there!

I have the problem that I can't always throw my specials when I want to.

The problem occurs in different ways; either when I want to throw a special from a full combo with 5 hits or from only 4 hits. Or even as an intercept... even without having made an input beforehand, I can't consistently throw my specials.

I have this problem in every piece of the game... arena, event quest, AQ or story.

I use an iPhone 12 with the latest iOS and the game is also up to the very latest.

I did not take part in the beta test, because I have already found posts that suggest that there is a connection and that the problem with the specials occurs in this way.

I hope the problem can be taken care of.

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    PHJfinPHJfin Posts: 60
    Same on android. Beta had this issue, and now it's included on new patch too. Seems like special button location changes, or something, as it works on 1st power bar sometimes.
  • Options
    Kabam LotoKabam Loto Posts: 1,997
    edited August 2021
    Hello @Netbreaker. Thank you for reporting this possible bug to our attention. Please, provide us with a video file that reproduces the issue so that this can be investigated. You may want to submit a ticket to support and, eventually, post it in this announced thread for current iOS issues.

• Options
    Kabam LotoKabam Loto Posts: 1,997

Hello @PHJfin. Thank you for reporting the same issue for Android. This is worthwhile taking a further look into it, please submit a ticket to support where you can outline all the problems with the game you run into. As usual, we recommend using this announced thread for Android issues any time you experience problems in the future.

• Options
    NetbreakerNetbreaker Posts: 181

Hello @Netbreaker. Thank you for reporting this possible bug to our attention. Please, provide us with a video file that reproduces the issue so that this can be investigated. You may want to submit a ticket to support and, eventually, post it in this announced thread for current iOS issues.

Srsly!? 🤔

You want me to actually post a video showing that nothing is happening!?

I hardly think that will help anyone here. How is the video supposed to show that I tap on my screen and nothing happens?

I'm not the first person to describe this error. Please put it on your to-do list and try to eliminate it. Because playing with it is really no fun and can break your neck at the decisive moment...
  • Options
    On my broken Huawei it was recording my touch inputs, but on iPhone it’s Not Recording it and there is no option to turn it on. I looked it up.
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Srsly!? 🤔

I hardly think that will help anyone here. How is the video supposed to show that I tap on my screen and nothing happens?

I'm not the first person to describe this error. Please put it on your to-do list and try to eliminate it. Because playing with it is really no fun and can break your neck at the decisive moment...
    Hope that helps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4YIcbhwhiY
  • Options
    Stellar said:

Srsly!? 🤔

Hope that helps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4YIcbhwhiY
    Nope it doesn’t… I know that video.

It only shows where you touch but it’s not showing when…or how often.

In this case it might give a hint but it’s not as Good as the Touch Recording on emui for instance.