**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Large crystal openings

I opened 444 quest crystals and it displayed that i got around 3k 75 iso, over 1k 125 iso and around 200 525 iso (as well as around 20 small energy refills and a whopping 10 units or so). Only 300 of the iso was sent to my stash? I would understand if it was only 999 iso in my stash as I've seen it max out at 999 before (although I did assume this was a visual issue and I actually had more than 999 in the stash). Why did I only get 300 iso?

Comments

• Options
    Kabam LotoKabam Loto Posts: 1,997
    edited August 2021
    Hello @HcHeadshot. Thank you for bringing this possible visual bug up to our attention. To investigate further, it would be useful to provide a video file that reproduces the issue. Also, you may want to submit a ticket to support with a bit more information, if any.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    lol. Exactly this bug I had around 3 years ago. Back then, Support also said “thanks for bringing this to our attention”. Funny, nothing happened since then.

I think there is (obviously) no interest in solving this particular issue for kabam.

You can read such threads every, don’t know, 2 weeks here? Unfortunately you just have to accept it dude.
  • Options
    RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★

Hello @HcHeadshot. Thank you for bringing this possible visual bug up to our attention. To investigate further, it would be useful to provide a video file that reproduces the issue. Also, you may want to submit a ticket to support with a bit more information, if any.

Literally every video Brian Grant does when he's opening up crystals for catalysts.