**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Cable

I just pulled a 5* Cable, and was wondering whether he is worthy of rank 3 and eventually rank 4. I do not have him as a 4 star, so I am only familiar with him as a 3*. I searched the forums and their wasn't much discussion about his viability as a 5*.

Comments

• Options
    TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    I have him duped at 4/55. He always goes on defense and rarely gets kills. His regen is really strong but it doesn't trigger often. I would rank him down if I had the chance. Worth rank 3 but not worth rank 4 in my opinion.
  • Options
    Thank you.
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Agree with @TillerTheKiller. I pulled him as feature and took to r4 unduped. I wasn’t impressed and ranked down to r3. He’s staying there and I won’t use my mutant awakening gem on him.
  • Options
    I have him 4* lvl 99 ...AI sadly doesn’t play him well on defense , best chance to get kills is if you are in a tier with hidden tiles and they use a bleeder on him.

Cable better for offense but his regen is very poor so not durable enough for me to use on map 5 , I use him for questing some still and he works good against bleed immune as not much is degen immune
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Ey!!!! Darcy! Remember me? Anyways, I have Cable 4/40 as a 4*, and I'd definitely rank three him, but I don't believe he is worth rank four. His regen is good, damage output is OK, but main use is going to be AW defense. On recovery nodes, he can be pretty annoying if the opponent gets unlucky.
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Yes, he has a lot of great buffs. Would rank him up!