**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

selling champions

Who else has drastically reduce amount time and money spent since they stop selling champions?

Comments

• Options
    Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    Yep, I've reduced my playtime by 5 seconds (the length of time it took to sell a champ)

I'm joking of course. I don't sell champs and neither should you. I genuinely don't understand how this impacts the time & money spent though. You are going to have to explain that one
  • Options
    _wasabi__wasabi_ Posts: 102 ★★
    Champions can not be sold anymore.
    Get over it already.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,023 ★★★★★
    fdx said:

Who else has drastically reduce amount time and money spent since they stop selling champions?

No one.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    If anything, I've wasted more time on these threads, especially when this month we have an actual arena where 1,2 & 3 stars can be used..
  • Options
    fuzzynifflerfuzzyniffler Posts: 8
    Selling champions has always been a short-term gain which was much worse in the long run. I'm glad that they've removed the selling of champions because I know people that have sold all of their 2*s and 3*s. They've even sold 4 stars just to get some 5* shards. This hurts those accounts, and those people end up unknowingly setting their accounts behind. Selling champions was never a good thing, especially for younger players who are not aware of dupes and use of lower star champions.
  • Options
    This thread is being closed as the focus of the discussion is already leaning towards complaints about a new selling champions thread, rather than the actual topic.
This discussion has been closed.