**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mythic shards buffed (bug)

So I bought the mythic shards from daily bugle store when they were 100 shards x 2. Now I see they have been buffed in the store to 500 shards x 2 but I still only have the 200 I bought and can’t buy anymore because of the purchase limit!!

Observe.

My inventory should be buffed to 1000 or I should just get a refund on the spiderchips and shards be reset to 0 so I can decide whether or not to buy. Make sense??

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    BoCass said:

Make sense??

Yeah, totally.
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    They’ll send out compensation shortly. They’re trying to manage the other bugs in game right now which have a more complex work around. I’m sure this is on their list, we’ll get the remaining shards in mail in due time.
  • SoulOfDarknessSoulOfDarkness Posts: 13
    I bought the mythical shards as soon as the store opened. then there were 100 shards, but now there are 500 shards for the same price. As a result, I have lost 800 fragments?
  • Hey there, some folks might not have seen the comment, but we are working on getting folks sent the rest of those shards soon and will update once we have some more info on exact times.
  • CrimsonBadgerCrimsonBadger Posts: 88
    @Kabam Zibiit i am missing 400 shards from the compensation.. support ticket has not been addressed
  • CrimsonBadgerCrimsonBadger Posts: 88
    Still have not received full compensation for the mythic shards… @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious please see post above. I have contacted support and I have heard nothing from them.
  • Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 156 ★★

Still have not received full compensation for the mythic shards… @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious please see post above. I have contacted support and I have heard nothing from them.

Still waiting on the initial shards myself. Not sure if anyone else still is. Have contacted support but no reply as of yet.
  • Even i havent recieves the compensation for these shards? What should i do guys?
  • DaddyzoomDaddyzoom Posts: 21
    I haven't received any mythic shards...which i know other players have....this need sorting out for everyone that plays the game..thankyou
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

Heard this might be helpful to Kabam, so here I am. Bought both 500 shard bundles back when they were 100 shards, haven't gotten any in-game mail giving me the extra shards yet.

Obviously I'm not in a rush to get them ASAP (we haven't seen NEARLY enough shards to form a full crystal yet) but hey.
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 506 ★★★
    Daddyzoom said:

I haven't received any mythic shards...which i know other players have....this need sorting out for everyone that plays the game..thankyou

Do you not have 1000 now? That's what you should have.