**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Which champion is best at high signature?

Nightznizza_440Nightznizza_440 Posts: 27
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Which champion is best at high signature level & what benifits did they get at high signature?

Which champion is best at high signature? 78 votes

Ægon
32% 25 votes
Captain America IW
41% 32 votes
Mojo
0% 0 votes
Cosmic Ghost Rider
0% 0 votes
Ironman IW
0% 0 votes
Namor
20% 16 votes
Hit Monkey
0% 0 votes
Mr. Negitive
0% 0 votes
Sasquatch
0% 0 votes
Other (Name them)
6% 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Namor and cap need it most. But I think Namor has a unique sig no one else has. Cap close second though. Only reason I say that is because other champs can do what cap does. But cap also makes others on the team better. So again….really close. Depends on what you need more.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    If you are asking who in your roster to use sig stones on, CAIW is the best choice with Namor and Ægon close behind. Cap optimally has max sig, Namor needs more or less max sig, and Ægon can get by with “high sig”

Mojo is a good usage of mystic sig stones but I wouldn’t use generics while you have ppl like the above 3 to sig up
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Out of these, CAIW benefits the most from high sig
    But Namor needs it the most fr those situations where u might need him
    CAIW is almost just as good in 140-180 range as well
    But Namor needs sig 200 to be considered usable as tthere's usually only 1 thing he's used fr & he needs to be sig 200 fr that
  • Options
    andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 289 ★★
    I've used cap effectively at high sig (not max) for a long time as a r3 6 star and he was just fine. Namor on the other hand needs that max sig to reflect all the damage back, which is what he is mainly used for. So out of that list I would say namore needs it the most
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Omega
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Seraphion said:

Omega

marino123 said:

No colossus on the list?

OP is undoubtedly asking about his own roster
  • Options

If you are asking who in your roster to use sig stones on, CAIW is the best choice with Namor and Ægon close behind. Cap optimally has max sig, Namor needs more or less max sig, and Ægon can get by with “high sig”

Mojo is a good usage of mystic sig stones but I wouldn’t use generics while you have ppl like the above 3 to sig up

Thanks for your opinion.
  • Options
    Seraphion said:

Omega

I haven't yet
  • Options
    AMS94 said:

Out of these, CAIW benefits the most from high sig
    But Namor needs it the most fr those situations where u might need him
    CAIW is almost just as good in 140-180 range as well
    But Namor needs sig 200 to be considered usable as tthere's usually only 1 thing he's used fr & he needs to be sig 200 fr that

:)
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    Namor and Beardo are the only two who absolutely need the perfect max sig to be reliable. Aegon does need more than a dupe, he just gets much, much better and has a smoother ramp-up the higher sig he has. Same with Mojo. A bigger fury will make him hit harder but there is nothing inherently about it that necessitates max sig.

The reason I chose Namor over Beardo in the end is that Beardo has a lot of utility that can't be fully counted on unless he has max sig. Not being able to armor break an opponent can be very annoying, but Namor letting damage through his hydrokinetic armor is a really bad time. He can use that single ability in a lot of circumstances, all of which have the potential to be quite deadly if he doesn't have max sig. Beardo won't die from not having max sig, unless he relies on it to purify damaging debuffs.